18 month old Decoy/Recovery dog

SHampton

For Sale. 1/4 Blackmouth Curr 1/4 Catahoula 1/2 Pit. Has decoyed over 70 coyotes. Doesn't range real far. Goes to a shot coyote very well. Great around kids, animals and other dogs. Weighs 50#. Pic and videos below. 918-902-2157

6b578d4b.jpg

Last edited:
Guys, this pup still needs a home. I just found out that I can't have Pits (Or any mix) in my town.
mad.gif

Scott seems to be a great guy and the dog looks solid for a decoy dog. Don't let this one get away like I had to.

Last edited:
What does he look like then? lol

I wish it were that easy but what I have went through this morning just trying to get him "Licensed" in this [beeep] down is ridiculous.

We have to pay a "Registration" fee (tax) here for dogs in city limits. So I thought I would get that done before I met with Scott this weekend to get him. When they asked the breed, and I said Mix of cur, catahoula and pit, the lady said they are banned and animal control will be over in a bit to get the dog. She wasn't kidding. He came over 45 minutes later and asked for the dog.

Like I told Scott, this country is going to [beeep]..

He looks like a pit in person. I think one person said boxer. Either way Chris can't have him where he lives so he is still for sale.

Originally Posted By: SHamptonEither way Chris can't have him where he lives so he is still for sale.

And it really ticks me off too. Having just lost a great hunting partner almost 2 weeks ago and then happen on another great dog. Then I find this out.
mad.gif

It wasn't a Pit bull they had to worry about when the animal control guy came over.

I looked over all of the photos that Scott sent over looking for any possible ways I might be able to keep him. But ultimately, all it takes is the "opinion" of the animal control guy here to deem him full Pit and he gets put down. Funny how the burden of proof falls back on me in this case.

It's not fair to Me, Scott, any other previous owners and especially Havoc. I'm still looking for a decoy pup, but I just can't have a pit, or "Aggressive" breed as they put it.

I wish I would have known before calling Scott, but I didn't until this morning.

I will say there will be some letters served to the powers that be soon..
sneaky2.gif
I've had enough of this shady town.

Scott, I guess I should have asked, before. But do you have papers or anything on him that may say he is Pit or otherwise? Somebody want to print me up an AKC sheet saying he is a lap poodle.. That would be fine here..
lol.gif

Last edited:
I will show a buddy of mine his pic he keeps telling me after we went out with mine one day he wanted one and was serious about it this would be his best bet. PM on price whenever you get a chance for some reason mine isn't letting me shoot any out.

Back