WTB A good hunting JRT

Ward H.

ItS got 4000 acres in south Texas to call home and a barn FULL of rats. Want to use him to hunt,rat And recover.

Any suggestions?

did the african jrt fall through? if so type in JRTCA, there are several breeders that im aware of in texas alone. some of these guys hunt,some show.the "hunting" jrt is the tricky part anymore, are they out there? you bet. if you like PM me and i can get the names of some people in texas that hunt there jacks and see if they have a pup or started dog they would be willing to part with.there are some high powered pedigrees out there that can fetch as much as 1500 dollars a pup and these would probably bay a rat instead of killing it, that my friend is what is ruining the jrt... breeding for money.

no no no, my africa buddy is still on, my friend here in the US now wants one because he is jealous and I want him to get it so we i can see what im in for. PM sent

I have a Jagd Terrier that I am trying to find a home for. We picked her up from a guy in AZ. We have had tons of JRT's and she is way more intense than they are. She is about 20lbs and is an [beeep] kicking machine. I think she is around 2. I would give her away to someone who would love her and let her live the Jagd Terrier Dream. We had big plans for using her for coyotes and to run on fox here in NM but work hasn't let up and I need to get rid of her. PM me if you are interested.

Back