Feral/Domestic Cats

We have several outdoor cats and I actully like them but when the go into heat the are a great decoy for feral tom cats
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: hunter97We have several outdoor cats and I actully like them but when the go into heat the are a great decoy for feral tom cats
smile.gif
It would be great if you could Live trap one in Heat,so you could record it's Vocals. A great addition to the FP Library!!
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: redeyeddawgDefinition of "feral"- any cat more than 50 ft. from a house. Good shootin' everybody!

Feral, also includes any cat slower than my Brittany!

And yes, house cats will kill anyhing they can just for fun. A small part of the list is; baby Quail, baby Pheasants, and any bird they can catch. Then there is the small mammals; rats and mice yes, also rabbits, squirells, chipmunks,,,, WHAT, chipmunks. OH NO, run Chip and Dale, RUN.

Shayne

For some reason every time a neighbor's cat goes missing they always ask me if I have seen the lost kitty. I usually tell them that I saw the kitty for a split second but fail to mention that I lost sight of it during the recoil.

Put 500 pounds on a cat and it is called a tiger and he will eat you.Put 500 pounds on a dog and I bet he will still be your best friend and play fetch.

Boy are they fun to shoot they go pop and it rains.

I am happy that I have my barn cats. They do a [beeep] of a job on snakes, mice, and vermin.

I shoot ferral cats. But where I live, a barn cat or 7 are a good thing.

I kill cats everytime I see them when I'm varmint or predator hunting. I started hunting predators to help my small game population grow (grouse,Pheasant,Rabbit). If they are in the area when I'm calling or I see them mousing when I'm groundhog hunting, I attempt to take them out.

Wish we could shoot 'em in Michigan. They tear up the small game population around me. Once or if they give us Michiganders the opportunity to legally shoot them, i will shoot everyone i can get my crosshairs on.

Back