Back in Stock!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted By: ColoMike01I would like to order a set as well....please send payment info!!!

Thanks, Mike....

Thanks Mike, P/M sent..

I got my rubber howler and swift in the mail yesterday. They sound awesome I am very impressed. I have no doubts these will call some northeast coyotes. Can't wait to get out and try them out.

Ill shoot you a P/M
thumbup1.gif

Hi, Kerry. Looking to get my 10-year old his first call - most likely an easy blowing closed reed?

Can you post or PM me a reply for a recommendation from your line up that would be appropriate for a little guy just starting to call? Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted By: Crimson RaptorHi, Kerry. Looking to get my 10-year old his first call - most likely an easy blowing closed reed?

Can you post or PM me a reply for a recommendation from your line up that would be appropriate for a little guy just starting to call? Thanks in advance.

You bet, P/M me your addy and ill send him a special call free of charge
thumbup1.gif
Have a Merry Christmas..Kerry

You're a good man, Mr. Carver. I don't care what Tony T. says about you.
laugh.gif
Just kidding.

I'm PM'ing you now the info. I really am happy to pay for it. Thank you!

And Merry Christmas to you and yours!

I would like to order a set of your calls. Could you please send me your paypal address. Also I am new to predator hunting and would like to know which voices are available for the closed reed distress? I cant wait to get my hand on these, I have bee told by a few fellow kentuckians to get my calls from you. Thanks alot

Originally Posted By: cp_meeksMr Carver, is this set still available?

Thanks, I have my web site shut down for a while, my daughter just had a major surgery, as soon as we get her back to good health, I will reopen the site and have a whole new line up available for the same price.. Thanks, Kerry

Originally Posted By: carvercallsOriginally Posted By: cp_meeksMr Carver, is this set still available?

Thanks, I have my web site shut down for a while, my daughter just had a major surgery, as soon as we get her back to good health, I will reopen the site and have a whole new line up available for the same price.. Thanks, Kerry
Hope your daughter is up and around real soon Kerry,prayers sent!!

Originally Posted By: lv4hntnI would like a full set when you get back on line..
Thanks

Thanks, It's really been a bad year here.. Since the 1st of the year we have had 3 major issues to deal with.. My mother in law passed away, my daughter had the surgery and now we are moving, just next door but it's a major move to move all the crap we have LOL.. The call shop is torn apart at the moment.. Ill get er back up as soon as I possibly can, thanks for your Patience, I think its going to be at least a couple of months before I can get it all put back together, then ill be spinning like a mad man
scared.gif
Thanks Kerry

Boys and Girls, I received my set of rubber calls the other day and all I can say is wow.

They sound great and don't clank around. Put them on your lanyard!

By the way, if you don't have a Carver call or have never done business with Kerry, shame on you. His calls are amazing and he is an awesome guy with which to do business.

Been looking at these for a little while now and have a few questions.

The complete set looks like a good deal considering how one gets taken to the cleaners at Cabelas for some of there calls.

But

Is the set the best place to start?

or Do people really only use 1 or 2 calls from the set and leave the rest alone?

I'm not opposed to buying the set and still might just to have on hand but I do know I have bought a few mouth calls and have been less than impressed with the mass produced calls and am hoping that these semi-custom calls will be the ticket (they seem to be according to the reviews on this site).

Back