i got one!

coyotebuster

I got crow #3 today. I set up my e caller right next to me in a natural blind i built 3 weeks ago. I had my 12 gauge loaded with soem 23/4 7.5s. I had an improved cylinder choke tube in. I missed the first few and was worried about them not comeing in. I was using the js crow and owl fight and every 2 minutews they would come in. I let them get right overhead and waited where i could get a good shot. I fored and he folded up and fell to the ground. I was all grins and set him int he feild for a decoy and proceded to miss anotjher 11 of them. Oh well it sure was fun.

------------------
have fun and shoot straight
brad

i forgot i also got a pidgeion yesterday and today rigth before i got the crow! if anyone can tell me how to put up a pic i wil do it. I am so proud today!

------------------
brad

e-mail me the pic and i will put it up for ya

jlnelson_99@hotmail.com

------------------
" DON'T ruin a good deer by running your mouth "

Alright here your pic.

crowpic2.jpg

------------------
" DON'T ruin a good deer by running your mouth "

sorry all it has for me was a pic with an x in it. it wont come up at all. Thanks for trying though.

------------------
brad

Tighten up your choke and you may find yourself httin more birds. I dont crow hunt but if I did I would shoot 6 shot out of my modified choke. I dont even use the improved for quail it spreads so much...

Back