Nutcracker Clip.

My wife is strangely staring at me right now.....

That was cool!!!
thumbup1.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: SHamptonHaha. Sweet!

Originally Posted By: yotegutsSWEEEEEET !!

Originally Posted By: orrbull48Bad [beeep]!!

Originally Posted By: diamond_cMy wife is strangely staring at me right now.....

That was cool!!!
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeSWEEEET !!!!!

Originally Posted By: Dirt NapNICE

Thanks guys.

Originally Posted By: gonzagaThat is a nice little clip, great work as usual Jeff. Spot sure is getting famous.

Thanks man, a lot of folks know of Spot. Very few even know I exist. Im just known as "Spot's owner". lol

Originally Posted By: vicfox The Coyotes sure are agressive

This time of year they dont tolerate a dog much.

Originally Posted By: TonyTebbeI love it Jeff! Some dang good editing and some awesome hunting. Well done sir!

Tony

Thanks Tony. That means alot coming from you.

Originally Posted By: Yoteless in OhioI almost dropped my iPad when you shot the first one!

Lol! Got some good volume on that shot. That was actually CatDaddy that shot that one. His 243 really booms.

Originally Posted By: rpc55love your videos. some of those were real close esp at the 2:12 mark. Did you dust that one?

Thanks. I busted his hind end at 3:04.

I like your reply for Gonzaga in regards to Spot being famous and nobody knowing you, so, tell spot good job!

Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Great video and some nice shooting there Jeff!

See you this winter here in Colorado?

Kevin

Originally Posted By: Dead Down WindI like your reply for Gonzaga in regards to Spot being famous and nobody knowing you, so, tell spot good job!

Kevin

Thanks man. I would love to come call Colorado with ya. Look forward to it. Let me guess, I can only come if Spot comes? lol

Originally Posted By: btech29Originally Posted By: Dead Down WindI like your reply for Gonzaga in regards to Spot being famous and nobody knowing you, so, tell spot good job!

Kevin

Thanks man. I would love to come call Colorado with ya. Look forward to it. Let me guess, I can only come if Spot comes? lol

I was thinking Spot, you can tag along if you like but Spot is gonna ride shotgun with me....

Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

Originally Posted By: rletts77That's great!

Thank you.

Originally Posted By: Jeff MockI never get tired of watching these videos! Keep 'em coming!!!

Thanks Jeff.

Kevin, I guess I have to ride in the back seat?

Wife knows me, and what holds my attention! so she ask's "Why are you listening to THAT???"

I rolled the computer over and shower her the video! hehehe!

Great Job!

PS-Wife says its only 6 months til Christmas!

Back