Wyoming Prairie Dog Hunting -- Video

chuck hunter

Merritt79 made a post about P dog hunting, asking if anyone would like to go. I thought I'd tag along and try to record the hunt to make a video post.
VarmintsBeware said he'd like to go also, so I thought they might get a doggy or two.
I like shooting video, so here is a taste of the hunt "via" video instead of pictures.

Let me know what you think of my editing / camera work?
Constructive comments welcome.
thumbup.gif

That turned out good for being a day hunt thanks Rick.
It was a fun hunt and I apperciate it for going a long and filming it Wayne and I had a blast. My oldest daughter thought it was funny to watch and she said she would like to go. I need to get to shooting and liking the 223 right she claims to hate it. That will all change once she gets use to it. Thanks again Rick that turned out good.

Rick M

No
Just click on the link and it should play.
Can you watch other youtube videos?
On occasions, they will block videos from being played on cell phones.
Watch it on a computer.

It was truly an awesome hunting trip guys. I cannot wait to go again, and hopefully sooner then later.

Thanks again to both Ricks for making this a great time in the outdoors!

Wayne

It was a blast I wish it was a longer hunt. Sometimes we all weren't on the same dog. It was difficult sometimes to figure out which dog every one was looking at when you have multiple targets standing around. It turned out to be a pretty good shoot.

My browser needs to be updated. How in the heck do I do that so I can see this video (and other stuff too)

I hate computers! lol

Yeah o1sick7 you did miss out brother. Next time we hook up though and have a good ole "safari" shoot my friend

Wayne

When the window pops up saying, "You need to update your browser" there should be a button right there to click on for the update.

I'm not sure which browser you are using, but most work the same way.
If you are using Foxfire, bring up Foxfire, go up to the top of the page where it says FILE and HELP.
Click on Help, then About Foxfire, then click on the button that says, Check for updates.
Most of these browsers work the same way.
You just need to find the UPDATE button.
If worst comes to worst, download the latest browser you are using and it will put the new one over the old one seamlessly and you will be updated.
Let me know what happens.
Don't be dominated by your computer, YOU dominate YOUR computer.

Great trip! Thanks for taking the time to record the action, chuck hunter. I'm counting down the days 'till we head to Wyoming ourselves.

I agree, DOMINATE YOUR COMPUTER! I do that by saying, "Yes, Ma'am." It works for me...
smile.gif

Constructive comments welcome...

Okay... the killing shooting part was very good... but I would have enjoyed it more if the other half of the story was told... like having a camera on the shooter and editing them back and forth... or even showing the split screeen.... but other than that... it was done very good.. keep it up..

Originally Posted By: dan brothersConstructive comments welcome...

Okay... the killing shooting part was very good... but I would have enjoyed it more if the other half of the story was told... like having a camera on the shooter and editing them back and forth... or even showing the split screeen.... but other than that... it was done very good.. keep it up..

I agree.
It was my intent to do that very thing. It was an over site on my part.
I have a mount on my rifle where I put a camera looking back at myself.
Because I was filming for some one else, I missed that part. But yes, I agree.
I normally do that
Thank You.

Back