Yes I am SICK, and I believe there is no hope!

buckskull

Well I am new to the AR world, Ordered my first one, a coyote Carbine on Jan. 2 of this year. Before even getting that one I started to collect parts for a second one.

Left is a DPMS upper, PSA lower, ACE stock, Kies comp, Redfield 2-7 and Rutoleum paint job

Right is my RRA Coyote Carbine, with a Leupold VXR 3-9

They are now both mine and what I consider complete.

Special Thanks to Varmitsbeware for some much needed parts and Old Turtle for insperation on my Rustoleum paint job !

ARs6-15-12.jpg

DPMS2.jpg

Last edited:
My friend,
You are quite welcome and I am glad the parts worked. Those are both real nice weapon systems. I do hope you enjoy shooting them as much as I would if I owned just one.

Good shooting buddy,

Wayne

Yep...you got it, but it's not to late, I think there are still some vaccinations and over the counter creams that can help you get over this "phase"...at least they are in 223...if it goes past his point there isn't much that can be done. You'll officially be diseased.
w00t.gif

Originally Posted By: pukindogI actually sold an AR last week.. maybe I am starting to recover from this disease?

Hey little boy, would like a piece of candy???.....just go ahead and step into my gun store here.....trust me, its legit.

Good looking paint job...I especially like the light green touches...should blend in well with a good brush setting..
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: pukindogI actually sold an AR last week.. maybe I am starting to recover from this disease?

I am guessing that was to make room for another. Right?

Originally Posted By: Widow maker 223Yup your screwed!!! How do you like the ace stock??

I really like it, works well on the light weight build I did. Had it on RRA for a while and it did not seem to ballance well, so I put the original back on.

Originally Posted By: astringSo whats the next one going to be.

Next one will be for larger game, whitetails and pigs.
I am looking at these:
6.8, 6x45, .260 rem, 7mm-08

There is no cure for BRD (black rifle disease). Sure you might be able to put them out of your mind for a month or two but once bitten always infected.

The paint job on the DPMS is really nice. Looks great! I see a .308 in your future.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: lhitchcoxOriginally Posted By: pukindogI actually sold an AR last week.. maybe I am starting to recover from this disease?

I am guessing that was to make room for another. Right?

No, I can't see buying another AR. I took the money from the sale and bought a couple of other guns though.

Everytime I get one built somebody has got to have it, the next one I am building is gonna be for my Daughter for a Christmas gift getting it Hydrodipped in Muddy Girl Camo for her.....

Back