Help Me Barack

azmastablasta

Here's a novel idea you little spoiled, bleached blond, bimbo brat... don't drink and drive in the wee hours and hit a police cruiser.

Amanda Bynes Would Like President Obama To Get Her Out of Her DUI

Posted 6 hours ago by John Mitchell

Because he doesn't have enough to do as leader of the free world, actress Amanda Bynes would like President Obama to step in and rescue her from DUI charges.

The actress was arrested in Los Angeles in the early morning hours of April 6 on suspicion of misdemeanor driving under the influence after reportedly getting into a minor accident with a Los Angeles Police Department officer. The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department report indicates that Bynes, who was last featured (quite wonderfully, it's worth noting) in Emma Stone's hit 2010 comedy "Easy A," was attempting to pass a police car as it prepared to make a right turn at around 3 a.m. in West Hollywood when her black BMW collided with the right rear panel of the police cruiser, causing minor damage to both vehicles.

On May 27 she tweeted, "I can't help but laugh at all of you writing fake stories about me. I was not in any hit and runs. I don't drink so the DUI is false."

Charges were officially filed yesterday (June 5), prompting Bynes to return to the social network last night to make a plea that the president save her from this injustice: "Hey @BarackObama... I don't drink. Please fire the cop who arrested me. I also don't hit and run. The end."

You know, because the President of the United States jumps in often to dismiss terrible police officers who tell lies about former teen actresses.

Bynes is set to appear before Beverly Hills Superior Court Judge Elden Fox, one of the many judges who famously tried to get Lindsay Lohan back on the straight and narrow when she oversaw much of her years-long DUI extravaganza. (Ultimately, Judge Stephanie Sautner proved to be the most successful in that regard, guiding the actress through to the end of her probation.)

The "What a Girl Wants" starlet is also charged with refusing a breathalyzer or blood-alcohol test.

http://newsroom.mtv.com/2012/06/06/amanda-bynes-president-obama-dui-twitter-help/

Clinton woulda been all over that
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: borkonClinton woulda been all over that
lol.gif

Man you nailed it borkon. Can't you just see it now. (Pan to the oval office)Her: Mr President I need help.

Clinton: Why sure sweetie I'm happy to help.

Her: What do you need from me?

Clinton: Well sweetie, I'm afraid you'll need to take a breathalyzer test.

Her: Sure anything to help.

Clinton: zzziiippp

Her: Mr. president, this one is so much smaller than the one the policeman had.

Back