Leno's 'ruse' to get more votes for 'gay marriage'

tnyotehunter

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Politics/Default.aspx?id=1607698

A family advocate says a bill proposed in California that would redefine marriage is unnecessary and "deceptive."

The California Senate has approved SB 1140, a measure that would reportedly ensure that clergy would not endanger their non-profit status if they do not perform "gay weddings." The bill was proposed by Democratic Senator Mark Leno and has passed the state Assembly 23-11. It would change the definition of marriage to a "personal relation arising out of a civil and not religious contract."

Randy Thomasson, president of SaveCalifornia.com, says the proposal is unnecessary.

"We have the First Amendment, we have religious freedom, and this is really a deceptive ruse," he argues. "The bill is not for religious freedom. [Leno] really doesn't believe in religious freedom. It's simply a ruse to try to generate more votes in the future to pass homosexual 'marriage' legalization on the ballot."

California voters passed Proposition 8 in 2008, defining marriage as solely between one man and one woman. Leno's bill would be implemented if same-gender marriage is legalized in the state.

SB 1140 is sponsored by the state's largest homosexual-rights group, Equality California.

Originally Posted By: sweatybettywhen are the faggots going to get the idea that normal people dont want fag marriage?

They don't care what the general population wants, especially as long as they have sympathetic judges willing to subvert the will of the people in order to support the homosexuals' agenda.

Frankly, I am far more concerned about same-sex couples adopting kids than I am marriage, especially since same-sex marriage has been voted down in all of the 32 states where it has been on the ballot.

Gays and lesbians are, basically, buying children and nobody seems to give a tinker's [beeep] about their (the children's) best interests.

Originally Posted By: Javafour

They don't care what the general population wants, especially as long as they have sympathetic judges willing to subvert the will of the people in order to support the homosexuals' agenda.

Frankly, I am far more concerned about same-sex couples adopting kids than I am marriage, especially since same-sex marriage has been voted down in all of the 32 states where it has been on the ballot.

Gays and lesbians are, basically, buying children and nobody seems to give a tinker's [beeep] about their (the children's) best interests.

#1 Java, i feel bad for the kids growing up with the perverse bullsheet. I'm against gay marriage, unfortunately my commie state voted for it. all i can say is each and everyone of them will have to face God and answer to him.

I hear you Larr! As you may recall, I lived in MD--Owings Mills, Suburban Baltimore--for about 12 years. Not a fan of the middle of the state, Baltimore City, Annapolis, DC suburbs, but the people over in Western Maryland and out where you are on the Shore were great--just not enough of them come election time.

I had some fun hunting on the Shore, too. I went a couple times with Dawg and had a great time, once we went for turkeys and got skunked and another time he and another friend set me up to nail a real nice grey he called in with just a mouse squeaker.

Originally Posted By: JavafourI hear you Larr! As you may recall, I lived in MD--Owings Mills, Suburban Baltimore--for about 12 years. Not a fan of the middle of the state, Baltimore City, Annapolis, DC suburbs, but the people over in Western Maryland and out where you are on the Shore were great--just not enough of them come election time.

I had some fun hunting on the Shore, too. I went a couple times with Dawg and had a great time, once we went for turkeys and got skunked and another time he and another friend set me up to nail a real nice grey he called in with just a mouse squeaker.

ever since Caroline County opened a fox season, its been a blast. literally lol. we are overrun with red fox here. thats the reason, i believe, why the quail population is about gone here.

Quote:Not a fan of the middle of the state, Baltimore City, Annapolis, DC suburbs, but the people over in Western Maryland and out where you are on the Shore were great--just not enough of them come election time.

#1 and there lies the problem for this state, a few counties decide who is elected and the rest of us has to live with it.

Back