chickens and bj's

d2admin

Administrator
OK...now I HOPE I can explain this well. It is a little fun thing to do with people IF they have a disturbed sense of humor.

You tear up little pieces of a napkin or tissue paper and put them in your hand. I would say about 12 pieces...only about 1/2 inch.

Then, you ask the people you are with...
"Hey! Did you hear about the guy/gal (depending on who is telling this) from (name your city or town) who got arrested for giving BJs to chickens?"

When they say (hopefully..haha), "No".....

You put your fist up to your mouth and cough into it blowing the pieces out the other end!
Looks like feathers blowing and I have NEVER failed to get people to totally crack up over it.

I used to pull something like that.

Take a paper towel or handkerchief. Have your victim hold out their hand, flat, palm up. Lay it on their hand. Then have them blow gently into the center of it.

Next, carefully pick up all 4 corners, gathering them all together at the the top. Pick up the bundle, holding it by the 4 corners and have your victim take it from you, holding it the same way.

Then ask them "Do you know what you have?"

When they reply that they don't, you tell them "Well, you just gave yourself a BJ to go" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Hey Stu, I tried that with my old lady. She didn't get it. Then after 30 or so seconds she said I was disgusting. I laughed my head off. She said, "I'm crazy". Both yours and Jane's are funny, I never thought of that. A good modification is to say: perform cunnilingus on a hen (if you're a guy) If a gal: a bj on a rooster.
This way they won't think you are gay!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Frankie B.

Back