**WINNER** Wicked Lights W400 GIVEAWAY

AllPredatorCalls

For those not familiar with the new line of Wicked Lights, here's an informational video we put together

We also wanted to share our recent hog hunt using the W400 from Wicked Lights

We are giving away a Wicked Lights "Marksman" Light Kit with the LED color of your choice on June 1st.

To enter the drawing for the FREE W400 Light Kit, all you have to do is just post "I'm in" or "count me in" on this thread. You can double your chances of winning by swinging by the APCalls FACEBOOK Page HERE and "Liking Us"

IMG_6488x700__49653_zoom.jpg

To see the Wicked Lights product line HERE

June 1st, UPDATE - The Winner is "DiamondC"

We want to thank all who took the time to enter the drawing.

We were genuinely surprised in the large amount of entries and interest in the Wicked Lights Kits. As away of saying thanks to the Predator Masters membership, we are offering a $20.00 off coupon on all Wicked Light Kits - Simply enter "W400" in the coupon block at checkout to redeem (please note only one coupon can be redeemed per order). The $20.00 discount offer is valid through June 15th, 2012

Good hunting!

AP

wickedlights-logovariations-v2xxx500r.jpg

I'm in. I just found this light from the MI sportsman forum. Looks like a winner and I need a new light to go with the new AR. Do you guys have a comparison to the XLR 250 Kill Light?

Back