Rabbits in/ near las vegas

Tmassanari

I know they are out there, cause I live on the edge of town out north. But I need someone else to go with me for all my hunting buddies are back in new Mexico. If anybody is interested in going with me just pm me or let me know. Really interested in catching me a few furs for tanning!!

If your on the north side of town then cruise on out of town a bit and you can find tons. Its way to warm for me to go out and try to find them now. I usually shoot rabbits spring and fall
DaFunk

Originally Posted By: TmassanariI know they are out there, cause I live on the edge of town out north. But I need someone else to go with me for all my hunting buddies are back in new Mexico. If anybody is interested in going with me just pm me or let me know. Really interested in catching me a few furs for tanning!!

Only black tail jacks can be shot right now. I'm up north too and my hunting buddy just took a job in Colorado. PM with your contact info and maybe we can figure something out this weekend. Also send me your email address and I'll send you back a Satellite image of the places I've hunted with good results.

Back