I got treed!!!!!

I thought you said you was a big time cow hand,your not going to take that......are ya.LOL. Just giving ya a hard time,if I was there you would have been second on the truck,I would have been first I think he is a little big to play with.

To bad you could not get him sold to a Rodeo. They say they pay big money for bulls that can't be rode and he looks like he can't be rode.

Duane,
I did laugh, but only briefly. Sorry.

Did the dogs tune him up alone or did they have a little help from a .410?

Has worked for me in the past....

John

The highlight of the day was wacthing him leave the country with short ears and a bobtail,and a few doggie earrings.
I'll admit I have been know to rope and choke cattle, sick dogs on them, even drag them in a trailer, Have seen them shotgunned, but I draw the line there.Takes all the fun out of it.

Duane,
Try pushing a bison bull sometime.

What a wreck!

Broke fences, turned over 4 wheelers, lathered horses.

Boy we had fun!

He went on through the ranch and a State Trooper ended up shooting him about 30 miles away cross-country, south of I-80.

We got bison along our north fence, last time we roped one, it died right quick. Found out after the fact that the wind pipe is not designed for "poly treatment". O well.
I'm keeping taps on the long horn, so when you come to visit, you can take a run at him.

Glad you ended up with the win. A guy my dad used to work for left the gate open on accident and the cows got into the corn and all went in with no trouble except the bull and he faced off with the pickup. Made dad a little nervous. The guy didnt keep that bull to much longer. lol

Back