Trip to the vet

pomoxis

A guy awoke one morning and discovered his prize hunting dog was not moving. He called his vet who asked him to bring the dog in. After a brief examination, the vet pronounced the dog dead. "Are you sure?", the distraught man asked. "He was a great hunting dog, a field champion in fact. Isn't there anything else you can do?" The vet paused for a moment and said, "There is one more thing we can do." He left the room for a moment and came back carrying a large cage with a cat in it. The vet opened the cage door and the cat walked over to the dog. The cat sniffed the dog from head to toe and walked back to the cage. "Well, that confirms it." the vet announced. "Your dog is dead." Satisfied that the vet had done everything he possibly could, the man sighed and asked, "How much do I owe you?" "That will be $1,030," the vet replied. "I don't believe it!!!", screamed the man. "What did you do that cost $1,030???" "Well", the vet replied, "it's $30 for the office visit and $1,000 for the cat scan."

------------------

Its an oldie but i still get a little laugh from it

------------------
Sometimes it is absolutely nessesary to remove a fly from ones forhead with a hatchet!!!
Especially after coming home from hunting emty handed!!!

Back