better one this time sorry

BornToHunt

sorr about my last bad joke you have to tell it in person or it isnt that funny because of the butlers accsent this is a blonde joke i dont know if its legal to put them on here sorry but its not that affensive lets just say hes tired k....

There was a blo**** scientist doing an expirament on fromgs and he took a frog and cut off its 4th leg and said jump frog jump the frog jumped 3 feet cut off another leg so it had 2 legs and said jump frog jump frog jumped 2 feet an he cut off another leg and said jump frog jump frog jumped one foot and then he cut off the last leg and said jump frog jump ...... frog didnt jump jump frog jump frog didnt jump so he wrote down in his notebook frogs with no legs cant hear!

Harr dee harr harr i thought it was funny my friend told it to me

------------------
Keep em' Comin

uhh, maybe I've just got a dirty mind, but you might not want to use so many stars when censoring words.

"Blonde" (scientist) only has six letters, but "blo****" scientist has 7, just like "blowj**" scientist.

Yup to many stars for this dirty mind also.

Bad Eric, Bad Eric

------------------
There is no problem that can not be solved with the proper application of a high explosive!!

Subtleness is the key, Encore. Nice one.
biggrin.gif

Back