What are they thinking

Two young men, around 20 or so are on opposite sides of the world. The first is several hundred feet in the air walking a tight rope. The second is in his bedroom at home getting a uh, well let's say the monica special from an 80++ year old woman. They are at the very same time thinking the same thing. WHAT IS IT.
Scroll down to find out ;-)

What they are both thinking is
DON'T LOOK DOWN.

That was a GOOD ONE! ! ! !

I'll have to tell that one to my friends.

I notice that you live in Alamogordo. Do you get to do much hunting down there? One of my friends lives right up the road in Tularosa, he's always looking to go coyote hunting, if you want a partner look him up,
his name is Chuck Brill. Good hunting to you, and keep the jokes a flying.

I get the chance on occassion but mostly run traps all winter long. I'll make a note so when I have some time I may look him up. Thanks. So your in Ration, really nice country, do ya get to spend much time at Whittington? Take care
Mike

------------------
The early bird MAY get the worm, but the second mouse ALWAYS gets the cheese!!!

Mike,

I spend a about 10-15 days a year out there. Mostly checking to see where my guns are hitting before I take them out, just to make sure I'm still on target. It sure is a nice facility though. How much snow did you get down there from this last storm on Wed. night? Hopefully we'll have enough to still be around for some coyotes, or cats this weekend.

Got about 8 inches here and about a foot a bit higher up. I'm actually between Cloudcroft and Alamogordo. Up in Mountain Park. Made for some interesting times on the mountain this AM checking traps.
Mike

Back