Vargys BBQ!!!

vargy

i am getting ready to make my bbq date for this summer. i would like it in july some time. im giving every one a heads up so maybe they could help me set a date. last year i had 43 people show up from 5 diff states. i hope it keeps growing like it has the last 2 years. any input would help.

Vargy

riverrunner this bbq will be held in a pen. the one i am going to try for is 350 acres. no we all hope there is no killing in it. i guess i should of explain more what this is. i have done this the last 2 years.the first year it was in the 350 acre pen . we had 23 people show up from 3 diff states with 45 hounds. last year i had to move to a diff pen that was smaller and had 31 hounds with 43 people from 5 diff states. we start cooking apro. 5 or so and meet every one. we always have a camp fire. at dark we cast the hounds. some of us sit around the camp fire and listen to the hounds all night some take the 4 wheelers out to get closer to the races. all this is for is other hunters and friends to get together and meet every one and see the type of people us houndsmen and houndsladys are.we are a elite group of people that all have something in commom and thats the music of our hounds.last year nasa came clear from colorado. we had never met before. he showed up a day early so we went out on a out side hunt the morning before the hunt.so he could see 2 diff typs of running that we did. he got to see a few yotes and some hounds in action.
Vargy

So what your saying is I need to come a WEEK early?
icon10.gif
J/K
I think it'd be a blast

Back