What did you load today?

Butthead

Started looking for a load for my AR10. Loaded 50 rounds each of 168g A-Max using 10 different weights of Varget and RL-15. Also loaded 50 rounds of 150g FMJ using 10 different weights of Varget.

Also started load testing for my Desert Eagle. Loaded 50 rounds of .44 mag using 240g JSP's. 2 differtent powders (2400 and H110) at 5 different weights each.

All ammo was loaded on my single stage press.

What weights of Varget did you load for the AR-10? A true Armalite or the LR-308?

I have a the LR and have yet to find a load that won't shoot with Varget and the 168 amax!

I have a Fulton Armory Titan. I loaded from min to max. I have only shot factory ammo to this point. I am looking for a accuracy, varmint, unleaded, and plinking load. Gonna try some V-Max and SMK's next.

I hope I have as good of luck as you did with the A-Max's. Had them on the shelf and figured that was as good as place to start as any to start.

I got my wife pretty loaded last night. Does that count? 64 ounces of Michelson amber bock is 12 ounce increments was the load.

Last edited:
Not a thing,not a thing, not a thing.
Stop disturbing me I am prepping brass so I can load up some complete rounds.
Locked up in the man cave,no company,no noise,no problems
AINT IT GREAT!!!!!

Not a thing , but i did spend come time at the shooting bench unloading some 308s , 223s , and a few out of the 22-250 . gotta love this 70 deg. march weather.
securedownload22250.jpg

securedownload-2.jpg

Last edited:
Well I just got back from Bass Pro with some of those green bullets for areas north of me. My kid has taken a job up in Visalia,Ca. so I thought I would try some in my .223 and 6x47 Lapua.
I'm also loading for a new AR in 6mm Fat Rat. It shoots nice but I'm just positive I can make this thing do muuuuuuch better. Gonna try some H4895 with some 70 grain Noslers this go round.

Kevin

All I did was unload brass at the range today. Brass in the tumbler now, 223's tomorrow.
It will be Benchrest powder, and 50 gr VMax bullets.

While waiting for my egg shoot rifle I won.
I purchased everything needed for it for reloading.
I loaded up some test rounds with 69gr. Bergers with H414 and Ramshot Hunter. Did the Same with Nosler 70gr. BT and same powder.
Got my Larue mount in and going to mount the Nightforce I also won on it. It is going to be a sweet rifle.

A bunch of 45 ACP. 185 grn XTP over 5.5 grns of Titegroup in new Starline brass. Just got the Dan Wesson guardian commander and had to put it through its paces. Also tumbled a bunch of 45 ACP 357 Mag and 38 spl. for a buddy that is just bgetting into loading.

Back