coyote hound needed...

d2admin

Administrator
I'm looking for a good coyote hound or two to add to the pack. Preferrably as cold nosed as possible, and do fox also. I know I don't need to say this but here goes...no deer chasers, junk trashers, pen dogs, or otherwise unsavory bad habits need apply. We're willing to pay good money for the right hounds. Preferrably ones that are easy to handle, free cast, and return to where dropped. I know I am describing everyones perfect hound, but we've been down that road with bad dogs, and don't have the time to waste.
Thanx,
tracker

I probably have what your looking for. You can call me for the details if you like @ (989) 233-2761.

Quick run down- Male Plott cold nosed probably 100 or so kills on him-used to guide for a living untill my divorce. Good speed, will fight, easy handling, starts any decent track, wide open hard chop mouth, bawl on extremely cold tracks. Good on bare ground or snow.Ran on Bear, bobcat, and Coyote. Likes Coyote better than cats, excellent Bear dog also. Dollins bred. Last Hound I saved for running, but no time. Price-$600.00

Houndman, I'll talk to my partner & give you a call. Vargy, how much promise do any of these started hounds have? We would really like to find a black & tan.

Back