KUDOS TO TACTICAL NIGHT VISION COMPANY

BAYSTATE YOTE

Hey All
Just giving you guys some feed back,I purchased a dedicated night vision scope from TNVC.They have a ton of these units in the the field with no issues.Well mine developed an issue with the objective.I sent it back,and the guys at TNVC decided it was not up to their standards,and sent me a brand new one.My unit was just out of warranty,but they made it right no questions asked.
Just want to thank Vic,Chip and the rest of the crew for standing behind the product,and the help keeping me in the field.
thumbup.gif
Shane

Last edited:
That is pretty darn great and glad to hear it!

I just got a select PVS-14 Pinnacle Night Enforcer, DBAL-I2, and DBAL-D2, 3X magnifier, Helmet & Rhino mount from them and they have excellent customer service.

So does Hi-Tech Redneck too!

Oh, and I road race my high speed go-karts on the National Road Racing circuits and TNVC saw my helmet cam video of me doing a tonne around the Daytona International Speedway and sent me a dozen TNVC decals for my race kart and helmet.

Here is a pic of the end of the race going 105 mph for 30 minutes and just 0.00012 seconds away from First Place National Trophy.....
scared.gif

Daytona%20Finish%202009WEB.jpg

Here is a pic of my kart and Daytona trophies:

Daytona%20Trophies.jpg

Here is my video, courtesy of Infidel Racing:
http://www.phossil.com/thom/Road%20Atlanta/Daytona/Daytona%202009%20WEB2.m4v

Thanks to Vic and Terry @ TNVC!
cool.gif

Last edited:
Pup
As an ex motocross and harescramble racer that is just down right cool!! I would like to get my 911 out on that track!!
I have always loved those high proformance Karts!!

"Yote, I raced moto for almost 40 years and we still do the National Forest Trails on a Yammy 450, but it is too much for me in my old age, although racing a shifter kart that does over 100mph and pulls 4 Gs is pretty darn physical and mental drain too.....

TNVC sponsors Jeff Westphal driving a Grand Am BMW, here is their site:

http://www.jeffwestphalracing.com/

I think that is super great that TNVC sponsors motorsports too!
thumbup.gif

Last edited:
LOL!! Ya Pup,one thing us ole vets know is pain,and how much racing costs!! Sometimes when I am out weedwacking the weeds I get a wiff of the premix exaust,it brings me back to those sundays all over the northeast.Then my arthritis kicks me back into reality!!
lol.gif

Glad we could assist gents and thank you for the kind words!

We do love motorsports around here...Night Vision, Guns, Race Cars, what else is there?
w00t.gif

Vic

Originally Posted By: Victor_TNVCGlad we could assist gents and thank you for the kind words!

We do love motorsports around here...Night Vision, Guns, Race Cars, what else is there?
w00t.gif

Vic

Women!!!
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: SkyPupOriginally Posted By: Victor_TNVCGlad we could assist gents and thank you for the kind words!

w00t.gif

Vic

Women!!!
lol.gif

Actually I WAS going to mention the "Minister of Financing" to all, but cordially left them out.
sneaky2.gif

So did anyone, besides Weasel, actually watch the hardcore race video of doing over a tonne with you butt one acorn off the ground on 31 degree banks???

Thanks again to Vic from TNVC for the nice decals too!

I watched over half of it. Kept waiting for you to draft around that kart you were following, to see if you might be faster with your kart in the lead and the other kart following. But you were content to follow. I guess you attempted a pass at the end.

-Larry Bendele, 2003 and 2004 Nascar Late Model Track champion at San Antonio Speedway

Last edited:
Yeah, it was real dicey at the end with me losing by 12/10,000ths of a second after thirty minutes of racing.

Daytona is a major draft track, if you use it you run with the big dogs, if you lose it you are out of the race.

It wasn't that I was content to follow, that was part of our drafting plan to train ahead of the other 80 vehicles on the track in the race, which we did, and then race within ourselves during the second half.

You have to plan your moves and setup it up one, two or even three laps ahead of time during the race. Most of the real racing comes down the last three laps of the race as you would have seen if you saw the ending...we were photographed and on the cover of the National World Karting magazine since it was such a close race at the end of the season.

Our karts are 100% spec karts, the engines are sealed, you can only change jetting in the Dell 'Orto slide carb and do you own chassis setup and there is a major Technical Inspection after the race to see if anything has been altered out of spec. So basically it comes down to driver performance and there was ALLOT of that the last three laps of the race.....
grin.gif

Some folks pay professional tuners $1,000 a day to keep them on the track, I do all my own engine and chassis setup and pay no one...

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: BAYSTATE YOTEHey All
Just giving you guys some feed back,I purchased a dedicated night vision scope from TNVC.They have a ton of these units in the the field with no issues.Well mine developed an issue with the objective.I sent it back,and the guys at TNVC decided it was not up to their standards,and sent me a brand new one.My unit was just out of warranty,but they made it right no questions asked.
Just want to thank Vic,Chip and the rest of the crew for standing behind the product,and the help keeping me in the field.
thumbup.gif
Shane

The folks at TNVC are a class act. I bought an ITT PVS-14 from them almost four years ago, and I can't praise those guys enough - Victor was extremely helpful and was willing to take the time to explain most of the different units to me. He probably could have sold me anything, but instead took the time and really helped me make an informed decision on what to buy.

To date, I've got over 1K hours logged on that PVS-14, most of them in cold winter weather, and it still runs like a top.

Cheers!

Just got my Dual Beam Aiming Laser (DBAL-I2) from the crew at TNVC and this is NOT some cheap Chinese piece of junk.
thumbup.gif

In fact it is an incredible awesome hunting night sight.
tt1.gif

The Green 532nm Visible Laser is pinpoint out past 225 yards at night and goes as far as you can see.

The Infrared 850nm laser does the same except it is even way stronger and can only be seen using NV gear, so everything is 100% invisible except to the NV gear.

Using the Eotech 512 non-NV sight and 3X magnifier it is definitely made for night stalking and sniping with your helmet mounted NV gear!

DBAL%20I2%20Left%20Front%20II.jpg

DBAL%20I2%20Left.jpg

DBAL%20I2%20Rear.jpg

Super lightweight with a great functional remote, it only takes one CR123 battery.

Last edited:
I've got the super TNVC hand select ITT Night Enforcer PVS-14 mounted on my other rifle with an Eotech 552 NV sight, it is simple to quickly detach the PVS-14 and attach it to your helmet to use with the other rifle with the DBAL-I2....

PVS%2014%20Left.jpg

PVS%2014%20Right.jpg

Just waiting for the PVS-14 3X Magnifier to screw into the PVS objective for this rifle, as well as a DBAL-D2 IR Illuminator and Aiming Sight for the front rail to finish this baby off.
thumbup.gif

Okay, this DBAL-I2 is beyond SICK, it is freakin" unreal awesome!!

I took a dozen 1/2 gallon orange juice jugs out (half gallon, not full gallon) and placed them in various depths @ 75 yards in the middle of the afternoon (3PM) in broad daylight, turned on the visible green laser, folded my stock in half and held the SIG carbine at my hip and rapidly shot all 12 of the jugs without a miss with the green dot.

I never thought this would be possible???

Back