decoy dogs pictures and description on how they hunt...

Originally Posted By: Awakelandany pics to spare? thats what the forum heres for although its kind of digressed lol

Digressed? Well maybe a little. Not that I don't love the Lineman talk, but here's some old dog pics that many have already seen here, but to get it back up and running.

Here go's!

This is Tucker. She doesn't claim to be a decoy dog yet. But she does enjoy helping me have fun. (-:

BcatFeb12TuckerSm.jpg

BobCatJan4.jpg

BCatTucker.jpg

BobCatsJan1.jpg

TuckerSpringCoyote11sm.jpg

TDAYKALI.jpg

TuckerSit.jpg

Lucy just "hangs out" with us on the stands. I don't think she has hurt anything yet. Just a 4 month old pup but she has a couple under her belt so far.

bader127121.jpg

Mostly watches the house, plays with the kids and cuddles her "pookie doll".

001-1.jpg

Originally Posted By: Awakelandwhat you got? any pics to spare? thats what the forum heres for although its kind of digressed lol

I don't have any good pics of them but I'll try to get some posted.

Originally Posted By: Awakelandsweet back on track cant wait any one else got some too? ca'mon what you hunting behind guys?

Mostly Intel!

Originally Posted By: MidtendogmanOriginally Posted By: Awakelandwhat you got? any pics to spare? thats what the forum heres for although its kind of digressed lol

I don't have any good pics of them but I'll try to get some posted.

Finally remembered to get the camera yesterday when I took them out to run.
914f12b1.jpg

733cd73f.jpg

73d0f118.jpg

cd0dd045.jpg

b84b5b91.jpg

f80c9145.jpg

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: DoubleCKGreat looking dogs Midtendogman!

Welcome to Predatormasters.

Do tell more.......
The brand sure does look familiar. Good looking dogs.
PICT0112.jpg

Originally Posted By: DoubleCKGreat looking dogs Midtendogman!

Welcome to Predatormasters.

Do tell more.......

CK they are Buck, Peanut crosses from different litters that I got from Duane. I've only had them a couple of weeks. They are both started dogs and I've been nothing but impressed so far by how well they handle. I've been trying to get a pair of dogs for awhile now and I'm tickled to death with these.

Originally Posted By: Midtendogman
b84b5b91.jpg

Midten, that is a great looking pair of dogs you got there. I've spent a few days with each of those dogs and they sure are good dogs. Good luck to you and your dogs, I can't wait to see some "trophy" shots!!!

Back