Yes. We don't like Obama. Who's next though?

Originally Posted By: RTLOF18918BOriginally Posted By: HunterBear71Relax guys, you have four more years before you need to get serious about nominating a candidate.

You must be an overeducated or undereducated idiot. Which one, I haven't figured out yet, but an idiot all the same.

Unfortunately, I fear HB may be very much correct in that assumption. The Democrat party is undivided, they're all standing, blindly, yet steadfast behind Obama. The GOP is divided amongst 5 - 6 candidates... We have the 4 front runners, Romney, Gingrich, Santorum, and Paul, none of whom seem to be able to find anything positive to say about themselves, or any body else for that matter. And, a couple that really should be there but they're not. Honestly, it pains me to no end that our politicians cannot conduct a race for office like adults; every time, and it gets worse and worse as we progress through life, they have to resort mud slinging, back stabbing, finger pointing, name calling campaigns, because none of them have done a damm thing in office to make them look any different than any of the other idiots in there. The reason our country is in the shape it's in, is because we have a bunch of spoiled children running it.

Personally, I feel that Herman Cain was the only hope the GOP had. He would have handed Obama's backside to him on a platter, he was picking up a great deal of white support each and every day, he would have divided the black vote and offered the black community a positive model to get up and strive to get ahead. Under Obama they're stuck with a another 4 years of democratic opression, handouts, and entitlements. I don't know which one of the sorry SOBs slung the mud in Cain's direction, but they were scared; they were very scared. They knew they had to take him out of the race, to stand any chance of being elected. Let's face it... isn't it odd how all of the women simply quit coming forth suggesting harrasment and affairs with Herman the minute he withdrew from the race. They just dried up and went and layed silently by their dishes again!! It takes a lifetime to build a reputation, and only a few minutes of gossip and inuendo to destroy it. Whether Herman was guilty of anything or not, he'll never have the chance to run for president after these allegations were made.

At this point, I think the best thing that could happen to the GOP is if Newt and Mitt paired up and appointed Herman to Hillary's position. At least one of them would have a real name. A couple would have the balls take on capital hill. You would have two succesful business men at the helm, although one of them is a dammed politician. And, you'd have two of them up there that weren't afraid to say what's on their mind, although one of them is a dammed politician.

Given Obama's feeble attempt at providing us a budget for the next 4 years, I know he certainly isn't the answer. In his 08 campaign speeches, he promised to cut the national debt in half, repeatedly. And, for the benefit of those that might have some trouble with math, that puts him 200% off his mark, not just 100%. His promised mark was cutting national debt in half, but it's grown by half, so ~~~ (1/2 national debt = 100% of campaign promised debt reduction) x 2 = 200% off his mark. And, when you're talking $5,000,000,000,000.00, missing that mark by 200% isn't just a little freakin error!! Is it HB? Try making that kind of error in your checkbook and see where it lands you, [beeep] if you're 2 cents off the bank wants $25 for that error on your part. If Obama continues at that rate of error, given his projected budget, and his beliefs in entitlement and letting illegal aliens over run our country while attempting to disarm us, as cause and reason for believing we will not operate above budget/profitably, we'll be so dammed deep in the hole by the time he's out of office, that we'll never see daylight again.

Our only hope for the GOP, is that the people are fed up enough with Obama, that they just might set their personal preferences for GOP candidates aside, and turn out en masse to defeat Obama. If that doesn't happen, the best we can hope for is that the GOP takes control of both the Congress and Senate, and that we have another 4 years of bipartisan stalemate on the president's part. The man has no sense of reality, the numbers are just numbers to him, he's like a 10 year old with his first calculator... 23850983502983750 + 23098573205971 = 21305959113451351.50598
w00t.gif
Except that was supposed to be a minus sign in the middle there!! (Yeah, I know that [beeep] don't add up, neither does his!) His lack of leadership is scary, his religious and moral beliefs are to say the least scarier, and his budget mindedness reads like the plot for Friday the 13th part 27. I don't know who's going to defeat him, all I know is he needs to be defeated.

Originally Posted By: Rocky1

Our only hope for the GOP, is that the people are fed up enough with Obama, that they just might set their personal preferences for GOP candidates aside, and turn out en masse to defeat Obama.

No real excitement for any of them but it seems very common to hear anybody other than what we have.

I guess this will sound stupid to a lot of people,and may be stupid,I'm not sure.But,sometimes I think Wall-Mart has had a lot to do with the changes many of us older folks don't much like.I won't try to go into all my reasons,lets just say I think they have had a lot to do with small business and communities going away.Democrat thinking and wall-mart seem to go together to me.Cheap stuff no one needs on credit.

I can't believe anyone on this site would be stupid enough to support that communist in the whitehouse. Do you believe you will be exempt from the coming gun grab if this $sshole gets elected again?????

Originally Posted By: greenhornet-1I can't believe anyone on this site would be stupid enough to support that communist in the whitehouse. Do you believe you will be exempt from the coming gun grab if this $sshole gets elected again?????

HB? Rimmy? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Fast and Furious, ever hear of it? You cant trust ANY, and I repeat, ANNNYYY, no one, nadda, not even one dumpacrap in office with the 2nd Amendment! We even had to take it to the Supreme Court to prove to the libtards that yes indeed we do have the right to bear arms! Let me guess, you disagree with that decision?

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71Which mythical gun grab are we talking about this time? Is it similar to the gun rights that have been loss during the first term?

HB, you never cease to amaze me! More proof that you could benefit from a glassectomy IMHO. Where have you been the past four years?

Zero has been too busy with non-stop campaigning and squandering our future generations wealth to get serious on gun control. His anti gun agenda has not changed, he's just been too busy screwing up the economy with bailouts, health care, and on and on to open up that can of worms before the election. You will note, even if you won't admit, that implementation of all of his really controversial "accomplishments" have been postponed until after the election as he knows once the peasants realize the full cost of his agenda he wouldn't have the chance of a snow ball in the Sahara (or points south) of being elected to a 2nd term.

Anyone who simply opens their eyes and checks his record will....well, suffice it to say that even a fool can see his lifelong agenda regarding firearms. He, along with his minions are busy "working under the radar" His words,not mine. (a double entendre with the hidden meaning being, circumvent the constitution.)on gun control issues. See his stated support for UN gun control treaty, the Fast & Furious debacle, obviously an attempt to support the administrations false claim that a very large percentage of firearms used by drug cartels in Mexico originate in the US, etc. Check his legislative record on the subject:

Quote: Opposed bill okaying illegal gun use in home invasions. (Aug 2008)
Ok for states & cities to determine local gun laws. (Apr 2008)
FactCheck: Yes, Obama endorsed Illinois handgun ban. (Apr 2008)
April 2008: "Bittergate" labeled Obama elitist. (Apr 2008)
Respect 2nd Amendment, but local gun bans ok. (Feb 2008)
Provide some common-sense enforcement on gun licensing. (Jan 2008)
2000: cosponsored bill to limit purchases to 1 gun per month. (Oct 2007)
Concealed carry OK for retired police officers. (Aug 2007)
Stop unscrupulous gun dealers dumping guns in cities. (Jul 2007)
Keep guns out of inner cities--but also problem of morality. (Oct 2006)
Bush erred in failing to renew assault weapons ban. (Oct 2004)
Ban semi-automatics, and more possession restrictions. (Jul 1998)
Voted NO on prohibiting lawsuits against gun manufacturers. (Jul 2005)

http://www.issues2000.org/2012/Barack_Obama_Gun_Control.htm

Still think your gun rights are safe if he is elected to another term in office w/no consequences of facing the electorate again?

I think not!

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: RubenatorFast and Furious, ever hear of it? You cant trust ANY, and I repeat, ANNNYYY, no one, nadda, not even one dumpacrap in office with the 2nd Amendment!

Speaking of Fast & Furious:

Quote:Another Tragedy Results from the Obama Administration's Fast and Furious Scandal
Chris W. Cox

Mar 01, 2012

Three months ago, Attorney General Eric Holder told Congress that guns illegally supplied to drug cartels in Mexico – as part of the Obama Administration’s “Fast and Furious” scandal – would continue to show up at crime scenes “for years to come.”

Unfortunately, this is the most honest declaration to come out of Holder’s Justice Department since this deadly scheme first surfaced.

On February 15, 2011, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Special Agent Jaime Zapata was ruthlessly gunned down in the line of duty when his vehicle was ambushed by suspected members of a Mexican drug cartel. Documents obtained by CBS News show that one of the guns found at Zapata’s murder scene was supplied by recently convicted gun-runner Manuel Barba.

Barba had been under surveillance by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives for six months before one of the guns he illegally supplied to Mexican drug lords was used to murder Special Agent Zapata.

Yet despite this dreadful revelation, Eric Holder still doesn’t get it. Americans expect obedience to our rule of law and accountability from our Chief Law Enforcement Officer. In fact, we demand it, because anything less threatens to do irreparable damage to our freedom and our ability to trust in our government.

But rather than cooperate with congressional investigators and help make sure that something as criminal as Fast and Furious never happens again, Holder continues to stonewall Congress and cover-up his tracks.

Why? Because it couldn’t be clearer that his henchmen at BATFE directly ordered gun shop owners to let guns walk out of their stores, across the border, and into the hands of some of the world’s most ruthless killers.

It couldn’t be clearer that these guns were later used in deadly crimes, including the murders of U.S. Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry, Special Agent Jamie Zapata, and hundreds of Mexican citizens. And it couldn’t be clearer that the Obama administration perpetrated Fast and Furious so it could blame Mexican drug crime on law-abiding American gun owners and our Second Amendment rights.

To add insult to our injury, Mexican President Felipe Calderon recently erected a billboard on the U.S. border with the message “no more weapons” spelled out with the remains of crushed and dismantled firearms. Such a blatantly dishonest political stunt is, of course, made possible by the political cover Calderon continues to receive from Barack Obama and Eric Holder.

After all, the White House is still blaming Mexican drug crime on law-abiding Americans and still using the outcome of its Fast and Furious scandal to push for gun registration here in the United States.

But if Calderon was truly concerned with getting his message in front of the right people, he’d stick his sign on the White House lawn. Maybe that would drive home the point that Americans expect answers as to how and why our government was able to execute this scandal. And we expect those answers before one more of our brave federal law enforcement officers is sacrificed in the line of duty.

http://townhall.com/columnists/chriswcox...furious_scandal

Regards,
hm

You dont think that this was some back door scandal to attempt to regulate even further the lawful citizens of the United States do you? Noooo, surely not!

Wait! You mean the government could lie, set up horrible "accidents", and pass hasty legislation for "safety" in an effort to further corral the citizens of this nation???

Or maybe they'd convince the American people that we need to shed blood and wage war for the sake of "preemptive strikes", when in all reality it just helped the rich become richer and the powerful become tyrannical?

Bu- Bu- Bu- that's crazy talk!

I better stop. I don't want to violate the Patriot Act... or the FISA Amendments Act... well at least at this point I'm not being observed by 1 of the 30,000 Predator Drones that will be flying over US soil in the coming years or anything...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/feb/7/coming-to-a-sky-near-you/?page=all

Welcome to 1984 gentlemen.

Last edited:
Back