Entire Stock of Cutters....

rainshadow1

Custom Call Maker
This is everything I have right now, on Christmas Sale!

One "Custom" and the rest "Budget" blades.

DSC07167.jpg

Top left is a Damascus Field Knife, Quartersawn Cocoblo and Bone (with a fixed fracture.) Sheathed to order. Was $210, then $190, Let's go ahead to $175 for it!

Middle: Last 3 Lanyards Skinners!!! Left to right, L10,2,& L6 Were $45, Let's go $30!

Bottom: Left, Budget Wharncliff B24was $55, now $40. Right Budget Blade B19, Was $65, let's go $50.

DSC07168.jpg

Top Left: Budget B14, Was $65, now $50
Top Right: Budget B20, Was $65 now $50
Bottom Left: Budget B16, Was $65 now $50
Botom Right: Budget B15, Was $65 now $50

All Budget Blades are blasted and blued L6 Carbon tool Steel with blasted Micarta grips. They heat treated to Rc 60-62, and they're razor sharp, cut super, are really hold up!

Add a flat $3 S&H for ANY order!

Check out the inventory sale on the Calls too!

Posted several places, so first time stamp with an "I'll Take ..." gets the prize!

Thanks guys!

That's a screamin deal.. I have some of Steve's Knives and they are fantastic.. Im planning on getting more!! I dont know how you can build a knife for that price,, Kerry

L10 is also gone... dang... only one lanyard skinner left!

(MMmmmmm.... me thinks another trip to the grinders is in order! Any special requests?!?!?)

very nice little knife...laid my thumb open putting just a little better edge on it...nice, first blood, pretty deep too. a little super glue in the gash, hold it together bandaid, oila!

L-6 though harder to find is still available. I have about 100lbs myself.

Woops thought you were asking about the steel rather than the knife designation. Sorry.
wub.gif

Last edited:
L6 is made from L6! I'll get back to you this weekend, Zag. I'm outta town.

Sorry about your thumb roadkill... but that's it's job!

L6 (made from L6) is also gone.

The "Lanyard Skinner" run made from L6 steel, blasted and blued, and gripped with Micarta.... are GONE! If you have one, you have one of only a few. (Something like 20.)

I'm going to grind more from ATS34 stainless, possibly even grind some to-order, grip them custom to-order, and sell them for a lot more money.

Thanks to the guys who bought the first series! Hope they serve well, and they become much more valuable in the future, as I continute to work in this highly competitive art!

Kolby has dibs on B20, still Pending Funds...

B15 is for doodle PF, I'll send a PM.

All the L series are gone.

Last Budget Blued Blasted Blade available is B19!!!

Top left is a Damascus Field Knife, Quartersawn Cocoblo and Bone (with a fixed fracture.) Sheathed to order. OFFERS!!!

!

Back