Cottontail

Slaes

Cotton tail i shot on the way home today.

422628_2902303729819_1627256105_2562662_721869718_n.jpg

Yeah but i usually see bigger ones and yeah they're tasty but i gave this one away. They're all over out here though, i shot it on the way home from school.

Nice here in NYS Iv'e seen them all during the warm winter that we had here.? Then they just vanished.? the Locals are blaming the stray cats that we have around here roaming around here,? Plus the coyotes, foxes etc. I hear the same thing every year during the Rabbit Hunting season.? I think its time to put some of these Feral stray cats down.?The only thing is that they keep the field mice in check,? from getting into your house & property,? ETC.

Originally Posted By: REDTAILNice here in NYS Iv'e seen them all during the warm winter that we had here.? Then they just vanished.? the Locals are blaming the stray cats that we have around here roaming around here,? Plus the coyotes, foxes etc. I hear the same thing every year during the Rabbit Hunting season.? I think its time to put some of these Feral stray cats down.?The only thing is that they keep the field mice in check,? from getting into your house & property,? ETC. I would rather have mice in the house (You can trap them)than Cats in my field Killing my Rabbits and Quail

Back