A new "toter"

fw707

I made this at the request of one of our members.
He wanted a "turkey toter", and this is what I came up with. The overlaid braid makes it easier on the wrist, and the rings make it an easy on and off for those big gobbler feet.
I can add some length to the carry cord, and make a nice coyote drag without the wooden or antler handle I usually use.
That'll make it easier to stick in a pocket, and it also makes it a little cheaper too.

$22 shipped for the short or long version, and I can make it in any of my usual camo combinations if you don't want the orange one.

Thanks!!

012-1.jpg

I need more dead things to drag with mine! I'm definitely satisfied with my matching lanyard/drag combination! The rings on the ends are great.
Thank you!
Kash

Thanks guys!
The orange one in the picture is promised already, but I've got one in an OD green and Foliage green combo ready to go.
thumbup1.gif

I like it Jeff! What color is the darker color in it? Almost looks charcoal grey. Whatever it is I like it and it goes great with orange!

Those look awesome!!! Where do you find those dang rings Jeff?? I been looking high and low and haven't found anything smaller than a quarter. I have 4-5of these and a coyote sling made up and that's my hold up!!

Thanks guys!

Sean, I think the color is actually OD green. I need to send some of my stuff to you and get some quality photography done. My pictures are never worth a crap as far as colors.
rolleyes.gif

Chad, I got the rings in a 100 pack about a year ago. I don't remember where they came from, but if I can find the place I'll let you know.
thumbup1.gif

Back