RanUtah

Here are the Hats!

Red%20PM%20hat.jpg

PM%20blue%20hat.jpg

PM%20Tan%20hat.jpg

These are the colored dress hats.

camo%20billed%20hat.jpg

PM%20Z%20camo%20hat.jpg

These are the partially camoed hats. the top one is the full billed camo and the second is the "Z" camo hat

PM%20full%20camo%20hat.jpg

And this is the Mossy Oak full camoed hat.

All hats are $16.00 except for the Mossy Oak full camo hat, it's $14.00. Please be sure to specify which hats you want in the description box.

The Polo shirts!

PM%20polos.jpg

These are 6.5., 100% cotton pique tubular sport shirt. Taped welt collar and welt cuffs. Two-button clean finished placket w/ pearlized buttons. Double needle stitched hemmed bottom. Sizes include S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X and 4X
Availble colors are White, Black, Bimini Blue, Bright Red, Bright Royal, Butter, Cool Grey, Corporate Blue, Emerald Green, Jade, Lavender, Moss, Natural, Navy, Oxford Blue, Pine Green, Purple, Putty, Sea Mist, Tangerine, Wine, Charcoal and Sports Grey.

4x only available in White, Black, Oxford Blue and Navy.

S, M, L, XL $25.00
2X $27.00
3X $29.00
4X $31.00
Shirts can be purchased up to 10X but colors are limited.
All the shirt will have the PredatorMasters logo embroidered on the left side. Please be sure of color and size before ordering. Once they are embroidered they are yours!

The Patches!!

Black%20PM%20patch.jpg

Patches are available in Black, Tan and Green and are $6.00 each. Tan and Green patched are subdued stitching for your camo needs.

Note: I'll be soon replacing the patch photo here which will include all 3

The Pins!

PM%20pins.jpg

Available in Gold and Gun Metal. $5.00 each.

WOW! You've really out done yourself this time! those are really awesome looking hats! The shirts are cool, still love the pins, and can't wait to see the other patches!

They are made by a company called Outer Banks and they are out of North Carolina, yes that close enough for ya? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Any chance on us getting a few shirts in 5x and 6x? Some of us are kinda fluffy, and I know I haven't shed my winter coat yet.

Quote, "Note: I'll be soon replacing the patch photo here which will include all 3."

Was that 3 different styles of patches, or, the same patch in 3 different colors?

I can vouch for the Mossy Oak full camoed cap....it's now one of my favorites in my collection of 30+. Top quaility and great design. Thanks RanUtah!

Take care and God Bless,

Rusty

Back