Need your opinion guys....

Status
Not open for further replies.

RanUtah

I searching for a really good price for someone that could do embroidery for us, I ran into this gal that can get us very wide variety of hats.

But I found this unique item that I personally have never seem before and thats a camo visor. Of course, it would have the PM logo on it as well if we offered it.

fcb98316.jpg

I just wanting to know if you like it?, Would you think that members would buy it? Would you buy it?
Let me know what you think, you won't hurt my feelings. I just thought it was different.

To bring you up to speed on whats been happening, the new logo pins are ordered. There will be 2 different styles as far as color goes. We will post the pics of them as soon as they arrive. I know you guys will like them.

On the patch aspect of things, the supplier has the artwork and I'm just waiting on them so I can approve it. Again, on patches, there will be 2 different styles. One will be what I call a dress patch, it will have color so if you want, you could put it on anything. The second will be a camo version. Background will be either a green or tan with the logo being in black.

After these are launched, I wanna get about 4 different styles of hats launched. These folks have all kinds to chose from. I'm thinking of camo, a camo/solid mix and then some solid colors. Not everyone wants to wear camo all the time so we will offer solids as well. As fashion sometimes goes, styles change, the high top cap is out. So in that case, these will be the mid to low profile type of cap. But I imagine, if there a lot of requests, I can still get them.

fcb98314.jpg

I personally like the visor idea, but I understand that most would probably prefer a full hat.
By the by, would it be possible to stop by to pick up decals instead of mail? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Ken

Sure Yotee, you would need to e-mail me on your availabilty and then I could let you know when and where I would be. Thanks

I prefer "A", the regular high profile. I'm not out there trying to win fashion awards anyway. The visor is a nice idea, I personally wouldn't want one, but I can see where it might come in handy on the golf course...if I played golf.

I'd like a solid black color hat...some other colors maybe as wearing a camo hat isn't exactly something I want to do everyday.

The visor is a cool idea. Most women would rather wear a visor than a hat. It depends on how many of us take the little lady huntin/fishin. Mine goes once in a while, so I'll buy one, when they're available.
As for myself, I like low profile hats.

ten-flag1s.gif

I had my Saguaro Safaris logo put on some things, and one hat style was sort of a silver-gray color, with a dressy-looking cord above the brim. It was well-liked for non-hunting wear.

I do not like the low-crown hats. But then, I was never in style..........

The visor is a neat idea, although I need full coverage. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

fcb8e2b1.jpg

I think the camo visor is a great idea. Very different! Would definitely buy one-very handy for warm days turkey hunting, fishing, golf, beach etc etc. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Go for it!!!!!!!!

Whatever the choice, the idea is great. It's nice to be able to identify with something we enjoy. Thanks for the effort that went into it. Best wishes.

Cal - Montreal

I Like the mid to low profile on the hats. As for the visor, I personally am not a big fan of not covering my melon. If I had a ms. that hunted I would buy one but she don't so I won't

I really like the visor idea. That and the low profile hat would do well with the younger generation. I also like the idea of a black hat with the pm logo. Unlike a lot of your readers, I am into style. I have enough coyotes laughing at my calling, I don't need them laughing at my six inch farmer brown style hat too.

Hittman

I'll be the odd-ball and vote for style B. Why choose either extreme when you can ride the fence?!

I'm all but certain I wouldn't order the visor. Who knows though, maybe the wife will surprise me and want one...

Edit - Oh yeah, definitely do some solid colors. As a desert dweller, I'd prefer a lighter color like tan or gray. No reason to cook off what few brain cells are still kickin'.

A definite no on the visor. A definite yes on style D. Desert camo is awsome as are red and yellow. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back