2002 PM Hunt Raffle Begins!

pasturepup,

RanUtah is hunting elk right now. But I believe the date for having your raffle tickets in the mail will need to be done by the 15th-18th, I'm guessing. Randy will be back on Tuesday. We can take a cc in needs be. -Mike Paul

Also is there a limit to how many tickets you can buy? I don't know how many tickets most people, buy but if a member bought a large amount of tickets, say 50-100 would it upset members who didn't/couldn't buy as many? I wouldn't want to offend anyone, just want to help support the board and maybe win myself a neat prize. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
YNH

What about members under the age of 18 with the firearms? Will their parents be able to receive the firearm for them?
If you are under age you will need to get an adult age 21 or older the adult will then need to go to a local gun shop and get a sign copy of the shops FFL and have it ship to me along with the needed shipping fees so I can ship out the rifle. I will then send the firearm the the gun shop and they will call the adult to pick it up, the adult must have a clean record with the law and fill out the 4473 form and pass NICS/FBI background check. Note the gun shop will charge the adult a transfer fee for the paper work (4473) transfer fees.

Also is there a limit to how many tickets you can buy? I don't know how many tickets most people, buy but if a member bought a large amount of tickets, say 50-100 would it upset members who didn't/couldn't buy as many? I wouldn't want to offend anyone, just want to help support the board and maybe win myself a neat prize.
No limt as too how many tickes you can buy, last year at the hunt some members were buying up too 150.00 worth of tickets.

Okay guys Hunter Claus from In Heat Scents just sent us 15 certificate's to raffle off at the PM-Hunt!!!!

heat.jpg

Back