2002 PM Hunt Raffle Begins!

RanUtah

As of today September 15, PM is selling raffle tickets to the general membership. This is due in part to requests from last year from folks who couldn't make it to Globe for the hunt. This year we know that everyone can not attend so we wanted to be sure to provide that same opportunity. Raffle tickets will also be available for purchase during Sundays banquet before the drawing for those who will be there.

Heres who it works. Raffle tickets are $2.00 dollars each. Decide how many you want and place that amount in an envelope. DO NOT SEND CASH!
Send to: Predator Masters
c/o RanUtah
2505 W. Bennion Pines Ct.
Taylorsville, Utah 84118

Please send check or money order only! Once received, we in turn will send you your half of the numbered ticket. The other half will be placed in the fish bowl for the drawing in Globe.
Please be sure that your return address is legitable.

The drawing will be held at the banquet on Sunday, November 3. A winners list will be posted on Monday, November 4.

Here is just a small list of items that have been donated. The list is incomplete due to other donations that we are receiving.

Savage 17HMR* (Due to the lack of availablity, a 22mag rifle will be given away instead) -Jason El Paso
9mm hand gun, Nevada Arms USA
Ruger 22 pistol
Winchester Ranger 12 ga shotgunw/3chokes (used)
One Gel-Cel 12v battery
3 cases Blow Up Targets
10-PM stickers, Bobcat
PM Ball caps
PM polo shirts
Trapper & Predator caps and knifes
Viedo on how to use deer calls
Book on Deer Talk
Book on Varmint Rifles
Guided Hunt from Merlin Adventures!
( this is a 3 day hunt folks, including lodging, food and a guide! The hunt is in March)
Vouchers for Tanning from Champion Tannery
Varmint Safari Videos from Dave Affleck
Recurve Bow (Left handed)
CD-ROM, "Wild Furbearer Management and Conservation in North America"
PM Decals, 7x7's and 10x10's
A Rich Higgins Custom Howler

Again folks, this list isn't complete, we are having stuff come in all the time. All raffle monies are used for the support to run the board for the next year. Please help support your board, these are some mighty fine prizes that your Pro-Staff, Moderators and other Members have put together. Any questions at all regarding the raffle, please e-mail me a [url=mailto:Rb2691@aol.com.

RanUtah;
My pleasure! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I don't think I'll be able to make the hunt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif but Glad to support the PM board.
Also, I hope the "PM Decals" will be on there way soon too! Can you give me a time line on when I can expect shipment of decals? I'll be leaving here for that Wyoming address on Friday the 27th.
Thanks,
Desert Sandman

I went ahead and shipped them to Wyoming. Since today's the 21st I didn't think that they wouldn't of made your deadline.

RanUtah;
Good thinking! I appreciate it! Thank You /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I had large envelope sent to me from Wisconsin on the 12th and it got here yesterday, US Postal service is going slower and charges more! Go figure! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Desert Sandman

93g.gif

Savage 93 Magnum Bolt Action Rimfire
Bolt-Action! Features: Blue alloy steel barreled action. Stock: One piece Monte Carlo style hardwood with cut-checkering and walnut finish. Barrel: 20-3/4" free floated, blued, button rifled. Magazine: Detachable clip. Capacity: 5 shots. OA Length: 39.5". Weight: 5-3/4 lbs. Calibers: 22 WMR Sights: Bead front sight. Receiver dovetailed for scope mount.

this is the rifle that we have got. The 17HRM are back ordered big time I place the order for the 17HRM 4 months ago and I am on a waiting list /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

As posted in the PM hunt forum under raffle prizes...

Guys,
We are going to start to post some pictures of the prizes here. We have a lot of firearms, and many other donations! Take a look at the list above again.

The raffle is a good source to keep revenues up for the site for the upcoming year. I can't believe all the guns we are giving away, not to mention all the other fantastic prizes and hunts donated by our moderators, members, and the PM board.

We would like to thank all those who have donated to our raffle. It is you guys that help keep us going.

Heres one of our prizes, A Ruger 22 pistol... It could be yours.

ruger%202.jpg

DAA has supplied us with 3 videos of Varmint Safari. The 3rd copy had to be reviewed by our staff to make sure that there were no flaws in the filming of this video.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

vs.jpg

There were none. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

We will be posting more pictures of prizes in the next few days. -MP

The last day to buy Raffle tickets for folks not attending the Hunt is coming up quick...

What day is that again Randy ?

Back