A couple more lanyards ready to go....

fw707

These are the standard 4-6 drop lanyards I've been making lately. The have 2 permanent drops at the bottom, and I send you 2 double drops and 2 single drops that can be easily swapped around any way you need to on the sides. That way you can have a 2,3,4,5, or a 6 drop lanyard. They're great for a new caller because you can start with a couple of calls, and add as you go.
thumbup1.gif

I kinda "fancied" these up with a braided overlay. Both lanyards are an OD green and Desert camo combination, but one has an OD green overlay and the other has a Desert Camo overlay.

$30 shipped to your door.
USPS money order preferred, but PayPal is OK too.

Thanks!

#1 has the Desert Camo overlay: (SOLD)

010-1.jpg

#2 has the OD green overlay:

004-6.jpg

Last edited:
Those look awesome !! Some more of that sweet desert camo!!! Where do you order your cord? I have gotten a few bad colors lately with the place I order!!

Guys these lanyards are great! You will love them too. And Jeff will work with you, and answer any questions. Thanks Jeff it was a plesure.
Kash

Thanks Kash! You should be getting a little box today or tomorrow.
thumbup1.gif

Guys, I know times are tough and the economy is pretty slow right now, so I'm going to drop the price on both of these lanyards to (SALE EXPIRED) .

Last edited:
Those looks wild Jeff! I like the overlay. Thats a steal of a price on those
Jeffs lanyards are the way to go. High quality and Jeff is a great guy. His lanyard is my go-to rope when I go out calling

You are making some very nice lanyards and drags! I have made several paracord items for my family and friends and can see you take great pride in your work. I'm new to Predator Masters and have really been impressed with all the nice and helpful people on here! Jeff

Thanks guys for the kind words!
thumbup1.gif

BOWN, there's a lot of good folks here on PM that are always willing to help anybody, and all of the folks that make lanyards and calls take the same pride in their stuff that I do.
wink.gif

Welcome to Predator Masters!

Back