All teh outfitters out there look here!!!!!

Robert Dutton

hi i am a young hunter and my dream is one day to buy thousands upon thousands of awesome hunting land in kansas and set up my own guide service there. it would consist of hunting, fishing, and camping. i was just wondering of any of you outfiters that already have a buisness established if yopu could just go through how you did that step by step. also what are reasonable prices and whjat equipment id need to buy nefore i started my guiding serivce. also how long does it ussualy take to establish yourself?

ANY AND ALL HELP would be greatly appreciated.

Great plan Robert, I hope you do it. Sorry I can't help you, I can only afford a half acre in the middle of the Mojove desert. Good Luck Robert

Robert, guiding and having an outfitting business are somewhat different. I've guided for quite some time, and I guess the main thing is you have to know what you are doing, and know your country. Over the next few years, try to learn as much about the hunting(and fishing I guess) business you can. You are lucky in that the internet is here for you. Learn all you can, but there is NO subsitute for hands on experience. Get out in the country and hunt as much as possible. I started when I was 12 and have been at it for 36 years. I still learn some things about the animals I encounter. Keep your eyes and your mind open, learn,learn,learn. Randy

thanks for all teh quick replies. i hope to own the outfitters buisness, and guide people for that but also hope on hiring one or 2 more guides. i still have about 8 years to learn how to hunt and what to do. i mainly need to know how to go about getting buisness and guiding in genereal. thatnks alot

Back