ALL MEMBERS NEEDED!!!!!!!!!

I went back and read the post and I really don't see where there was much damage done. I have certainly seen a lot worst statements. Being there was no threats or any attacks straight at Randy I would just let it go.

We all should just let Randy do what he wants to do, send him e-mail or what every. I know that if it was directed at me then I would want only myself to respond to the man.

Interesting what can stem from discussions like these. LOL!

Well Randy, I guess some just don't like to hunt as much as others...er, us. Therefore the issues and ideas stemming from tyrants that want the extinction of life as we know it are no big deal. The next thing we will be reading here is, "They're just banning assault rifles and pistols, we don't use them to hunt, just let it go. Besides the feds may be monitoring this email address that we can respond to and find out who we are. Just let it go, just drop it." Get real folks, the feds are monitoring EVERYTHING you do. That's right, they are just like jolly 'ol St.Nick. They know when you are sleeping, they know when you're awake....well you know the rest of it hopefully.

For those of you that are fighting for us in the legislation and through the legal system....THANKS! That is witout a doubt the place to really get our points through. However most of us are just good ol boys that like to hunt and have guns, and have no voice in politics. So we are going to address the things that we can. I know, I know if you want to be heard contact the politicans and vote. Well, I have done it 'till I 'm blue in the face. So at least I give it my all.

We ( most of us ) are the American public, and what we don't know is what makes us the American public. We have freedom and sometimes that is about all we have comparably speaking. So you learn to improvise and use what you have to accomplish a goal. Besides, if voting really made a difference it would be illegal.

To the older, wiser, more respected, non participating in this thread members mentioned earlier. I know that you are reading, and just wanted to let you know that you are still needed in these discussions. You see, we are like a bunch of balloons. When we float to far away, we need you guys ( and gals ) there to yank our strings and bring us back to earth. LOL!

You offer the antihunters your hand and you'll lose your arm.

Running and Hiding who you are and what you do will not stop them.

Back