ALL MEMBERS NEEDED!!!!!!!!!

OneShotOneKill

Please see the thread in the Member Club house entitled "I'm famous". Your help is needed to stand up for our rights as hunters and for one of our fellow members. This is nothing that would cause any harm, and it is completely legal. We have all decided to email an anti that has bashed one of our fellow members. Please email him on Friday June 21, 2001 ( see previously mentioned thread for address). Please be tactful, respectful,and don't threaten the guy. However this fellow needs to know that we are out here and that we will stand up for our beliefs as well. And that he is the one that sounds like a psycho for talking about killing HUMAN BEINGS. Let's come together on this one guys and gals! Even if you have never posted in this forum, even if you are not a member. We need to stick together. United we stand divided we fall.

how much email does it take to flood an email account? and also, are we supposed to let him know about pm or should we keep that one to ourselves. Its high time us hunters take a stand and stand up for our rights. We will be back on the top of the food chain!

This person understands copywright he has it on the top of his Webpage. If you contact the people that are hosting his site they understand copywright infringement and will tell him to take the copy of your website off the site or they will make him history. My 2 cents worth is that you effort to email him will on egg on this sicko mind and make him think he has really done something useful for "the cause".

Originally posted by coyotebuster:
[qb]how much email does it take to flood an email account? and also, are we supposed to let him know about pm or should we keep that one to ourselves. Its high time us hunters take a stand and stand up for our rights. We will be back on the top of the food chain![/qb]
Depends on his server/ISP.

Mailbombs used to be effective years ago when ISPs were much smaller and you could kill a misconfigured server by sending volumes of mail to it. Nowadays the likelyhood of succeeding is slim to none. A more effective attack would be a denial of service attack against his router/server.

I honestly wouldn't worry about it. He's not the only PETA f-nut idiot out there. Harassing him or bulk mailing him won't do anything to him except give him something else to whine about on his web page.

There needs to be one well-thought and carefully crafted message sent to him explaining that while he is entitled to his own views he is mistaken and needs clarification on facts of the other side of the coin.

Judging from the guy's website he has an extreme engrossment on foxes (duh). He features art work that humanizes his object of obsession as if he lacks personal relations with others and wishes to mold his fixation to his own wishes. His reactions towards people where he wishes them to be run over by a cement mixer, or trying to get an ISP to kill an account are nothing more than childish attempts at revenge because he doesn't have the fortitude to stand up and fight something face to face with his opposition. He can hide in a semi-anonymous state where he is not required to maintain a live verbal discussion.

A hundred or a hundred-thousand emails will do nothing more than to cause him to run off and cry "Mommy!"

Glenn

Originally posted by coyotebuster:
[qb]how much email does it take to flood an email account? and also, are we supposed to let him know about pm or should we keep that one to ourselves. Its high time us hunters take a stand and stand up for our rights. We will be back on the top of the food chain![/qb]
Coyotebuster...

The only thing you will accomplish by making attacks on this guy, or any other for that matter, is to instill that all hunters are violent, whether blood thirsty or not. As far as telling him about PM, I would recommend against it. The last thing we need are attacks on our servers, members and advertisers from this guy or his friends. While he may not be a computer genius, you never know who his friends could be... And as the saying goes, violence begets violence! Personally, I think the best thing we as a group, or any one as a person, can do is to try and educate these people with facts. You will probably never change their minds, but at least it wont be your fault that they weren't exposed to the literature... As for finding factual information to send, if you have a problem locating it, there is plenty on this board for use, and some of it even has it's source, as with Robb's posts...

BroncoGlen,

I have to disagree with you that we should write him a well thought out response that shows the other side of the coin. A nut who happens to be this rabid will never even be able to see reason and logic and facts.

He does, however, need to be taught a lesson that he can't go spouting off about seeing people dead because of their beliefs without some sort of retribution.

I think that a few hundred emails would make him sit up and take notice. He may feel more than justifed in his beliefs by this or he may go running to his mommy. But, on the other hand, he may think twice before he spouts off in such a manner again.

I think it's a great idea and I hope we get a lot of response to this.

By they way, the email address he gave me in his note to me is: [url=mailto:Micucci@Stripe.Colorado.EDU

I would strongly suggest that you just leave it alone, do not involve this board, nor the members herein.

If individuals want to on their own play one-upmanship then feel free, but you could also start a game of brinksmanship, and we (PM) could loose. I personally am not inclined to risk that.......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Shotgun,

I'm not suggesting that we do this in the name of Predator Masters.

We are, however, communicating this issue via Predator Masters.

I agree it would be in bad taste to think that an email campaign should be sponsored or sanctioned by Predator Masters. On the other hand, if a group of predator hunters who learned about this yo-yo wants to write him a note or two, what's the problem?

Randy

Shotgun;
Can you explain yourself a little bit more?

I agree' PM shouldn't be brought up in the matter but if the members want to voice their opinion to this person then what's the harm? This person definatly didn't care when he tried chewin' on a fellow members arse. Now it's time to show him that, that arse is a little bigger and stronger than he thought.
All that's being done here is that a matter is being brought to the PM members attention. If this person gets one e-mail or a thousand or whatever, as long as PM isn't mentioned, then there's no harm done to PM.
From what I'm reading, is that you fellas that want to let it go;is this; Well it doesn't involve me directly because it wasn't my name that was mentioned, so why should I stick up for a fellow pred. hunter. But the reality is that it does involve you and your kids and their kids and so on and so on.
Let it go and you've just given them another inch and they're gonna run with it for a mile. How do you think they've gotten this far? By sites like his that maybe a non hunter goes and views his material and then maybe makes the choice to become an Anti. He is directly affecting us in a couple of ways.
Hope nobody gets pissed but; grow a set of fuzzy melons and do something about it.

Randy:

I understand your reaction to a personal attack or assult. But it's like responding to your friend telling you that you dog can't hunt and you respond by telling your friend that his wife is fat...is it worth the effort nor the escallation.

As a moderator, you should take a minute and read the ground rules and vision that AZWill had for what this board should represent and how it's members should conduct themselves.....then tell me that we should hunt down this varmint.

We are especially vonerable without having accurate intel as to what and who may be behind him. You all may just be playing into their hand and you're holding Aces and 8's.........JMHO - this is sandlot and I stand by the fact that it should be taken out of here!

Muleskinner2:

I would be glad to explain. I fight the anti's every day, by promoting and supporting laws and legislation to fight them. As you say maybe I should grow some fuzz on my melons, but I really don't need to as they are brass.

What exactly are you doing by blathering via innocolus email and electronic media against one individual. Do you really think that he will be around 6 months from now, but this board will be.

On the otherhand, we now have (due to brass melons) peta and other organizations on the run. They are fighting for donations as we educate investors, brokers, banks, advertisers, shareholders and board members as to the implications of a unpopular stand against hunting, shooting sports, and the 2nd amendment. So what have you been doing?

IF you want I can continue, but I believe that if you want to pick a fight you should go after the enemy in a way that matters. Shooting at me is both a waste of your time and only shows me that you are not a meat hunter. Sound shots will get you no dinner.

Please don't take this personally but you should practice what you preach-One shot, one kill-I do it every day! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Shotgun;
For one, I wasn't shooting directly at you. I was just stating something that I see (not in you); it seems that the vast majority of hunter don't stand up until it's to late. It's hard to get something back once it's been taken away.
Second, Yes I would like you to continue; Tell me (us) how we can take the fight to the enemy in a way that matters. ( just for an example) Every chance I get to sign a petiotion regarding our future as hunters, I do it. You say you do it every day, well make us more aware. We can only engage the targets that we know about.
How can you convince me that this person won't be around 6 months from now and have done more damage than has already been done?

Hey Guys & Gals, everyone would be far better off to leave this guy alone. If threats are made by him or slanderous accusations, take it up with his ISP. Don't give him ammunition. This person is no real threat. Just a little obscure web site.
Now, if you want to take issue with something, did anyone here happen to watch OLN this morning?
They aired a piece called "Dead Coyote Walking" which attacked coyote hunting, calling, and coyote hunting contests. These people actually tried to sue the state of Utah. Now this is a threat, especially being aired on National TV four or five times in the last month or so!

Shotgun,

Not sure why, but if I ever get involved in a topic that gets a bit hot and express an opinion, you are there to bust my hump. You bring up my moderator status and suggest that I not share a personal opinion because of it.

I'd like to know why this is. Did I do something to offend you or do you just not like me?

My email if foxhunter_56308@hotmail.com I'd appreciate it if you'd send me a response to this. Let's take it private though. No point cluttering up the board with it.

Thanks
Randy

Wow! Great to see all of the opinions here! That is what a discussion board is all about. But please LET ME CLARIFY WHAT I HAD IN MIND HERE. First of all I was definitely not suggesting that anyone mention PM in the email to this gentleman. I also had no intentions of any violence or threats or anything of the sort. Simply a note to let him know that we are out here and an attmept to let him know that we are out here and how he sounded when he talked about killing human beings. No violence intended. Just trying to take up for a fellow hunter. I think that there are many ways to do this. Including the legislation and education matters. But we need to be aware of all the threats and address as many as possible. The more we address the larger we look. Just my thoughts. Didn't mean to upset anyone.

One shot one kill;
You didn't upset me, I agree.
I would just like to be better informed of the things that shotgun is speaking of. If he knows stuff that can enlighten us then maybe he ought to share them if he is allowed to. I don't know him personaly or know what kind of work he does. But from the sounds of it he says that he's involved every day and maybe he can enlighten us.

Lets not loose this ball of steam we've got rolling here.

FOR PUBLIC CONSUMPTION

Randy: I will email you directly, however, first I want to publicly state:

That I have absolutely no reason to dislike you, to bust your hump, or otherwise stalk you. It is true that we "sometimes" land on the opposing view-point, but I find your opinion, vitality, and information valuable. I have always thought that this was a board for discussion, statement of BOTH supporting and opposing view points, as well as a support/informaiton group.

When I made the statement:As a moderator, you should take a minute and read the ground rules and vision that AZWill had for what this board should represent and how it's members should conduct themselves.....then tell me that we should hunt down this varmint. that was not solely intended for or at you, but to the members and moderators of this board. We need to be reminded why it was formed and on what foundation.

Ask youself why all of the well respected, well known, and senior members, professionals, and dedicated predator hunters that are all members here are not participating in this and similar threads.

It is because it is showing the beginning signs of a lynch mob mentality which is totally in opposition to the formation, foundation, and principal of this board. Further, as stated elsewhere, you can believe that this and other similar boards, (both pro and anti) are being monitored by the FEDS and I for one do not want them shutting down this board for suspition of sedition, terrorism, or other such kinds of legal mumbo jumbo.

Randy, if it seemed personal to you, I can only assure you that it was not, nor will it ever be so.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PS: Muleskinner2 - I will open a thread on what I do and why, and what you can do for legal, effective, activism...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Thank you in advance; From what I'm reading, you may be just the person that can be the open link for those of us that seem to be left out in the cold.

Some of the anit's would debate with you on the open link - they prefer referring to me as the missing link /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Randy,
Let me see what I can do for you. If it is viewed as slanderous, I may be able to help you. It has worked well for me in the past. I will have someone in a legal position look at the website, and in the way they have represented your article.

This is not a PM issue, but we have to look out for each other. -MP

Back