PM Decals are for sale Now!!!!!!

RanUtah

Predator Master decals are now for sale. We have decided to go with the 10x10 and the 7x7. Any smaller than that, they are hard to work with. Here is what they look like.

fda982b0.jpg

Pictured above is my truck featuring the logo in 10x10. As you can see, it fits nicely even on a sliding glass window. Cost for all members is $16.00

fda980b3.jpg

On Mike Paul's Toyota, he has the 7x7 on both side windows. Cost for all members is $8.00
All decals are in a silver metallic color.
Here is how to order:

Send a check or money order for the amount of decals you want. Make sure you specify the quantity and size of decal(s) ordered.
Please make you also include the return address as to where they are being shipped. You e-mail address and PM screen name would be helpful as well.

Then send to: Predator Masters
c/o Randy Black
2505 W. Bennion Pines Ct.
Taylorsville, Utah 84118

Upon receiving of check/money order, I will send you confirmation that it was received. I will be keeping track of any orders received.

Once we get the merchandizing page up and running, you will be able to order the decals and future merchandize from there.

Glenn, They do adhere to the outside of the glass and almost give the appearance as if the glass was etched. It really is a nice look.

Good job guys, they do look nice. Will be getting a couple of 7x7's very soon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

They look great, Randy. I'd better get a few extras, since the bunny huggers will be able to scrape them off the windows. Say, maybe we should keep track of incidents of decal vandalism. It might be a good gauge of the effectiveness of our message. I was thinking of getting a license plate frame made with the same words on it. But, that may be something you already have in the works, hmmmmmm?

Randy, please send me your phone number in a PM - it's easier for me to drive to your house than snail mail you a check - and I want my stickers FAST! They look great!

rANDY, THEY ARE GOOD LOOKING, FOR SURE. i'LL HAVE MY ORDER ON THE WAY SOON, ooops, sorry, didn't mean to yell /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I'm not sure of the web site you are looking for but applying these decals is very simple.

1. Be sure the surface you are applying the decal to is cool - not cold.
2. Clean the surface with Windex or equivelent.
3. With the backer still on the decal, place it where you want it - use the two diamond shapes to get the elevation equal on both sides.
4. Place a piece of masking tape on one edge of the decal (half on the decal the other half on the surface).
5. Re measure to ensure it is still even from side to side. (using the diamonds)
6. Lift the edge that is not taped down up to 90 degrees from the surface, remove the protective backer. The decal should stick to the transferpaper (watch closely to avoid ripping the decal).
7. After the backer has been removed, while keeping the decal at a 90 degree angle, apply the decal with your thumb, pressing hard, working slowly from one side of the decal to the other laying the decal down as you go.
8. After you have the decal layed down, slowly pull the transferpaper off (keep the paper as close to the decal as posible)
9 If you have any air bubbles, poke them with a needle and press the air out. If the decal is going on a car window the sun and heat will eventualy work the air out.

Hope this was helpful.

A word of caution when applying. Do not apply them when it is 85 degrees or higher, it's best to do it in the evening when it's cooler. They are a lot easier to work with.

I got mine today !!!

Thanks Randy !! great packing job ! First class mailing label too. Great things come to those who wait !

Robb

Robb, Once you get them on, post us a pic!! Would love to see them one your vehicle! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Got mine in today!!!! I just cant wait till tomorrow to put them on. They do look fine!!!!
Everyone round here is gonna be so envious of those fine decals!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now if I could only get a tshirt......

Back