Infinity2...The Enzyme Diet

Bob/SoCal

I'd like to welcome Infinity2..The Enzyme Diet, to the list of advertisers to Predator Masters. I'll let Robert give you more information on this, but the person advertising does have a close personal relationship with a member of the staff here. If you're like me, it ain't easy getting rid of some of this flab I've collected during the off-season.....anything helps and if it works, as Infinity2 does...thank you!

Check them out folks, support the advertisers and I promise, you'll see them benefits in short order.

Thanks Bob...

Hey all...

Let's welcome John Farish to our list of great advertisers. I guess one of the best ways to show how much faith John has in his products is paste part of an actual email he sent to me in discussing advertising with us. John says the following: "This product is absolutely fantastic. I started using it last Tuesday, took a day off from the diet yesterday, and lost 7 pounds. That is amazing. I have tried more diets than Carter had pills, and none of them worked -- especially so easily."

John was apparently so impressed with the Infinity2 Enzyme, that he decided to sell it to others, to HELP people lose weight... And God knows I could stand to lose more than a few pounds... John, I may have to get the hook up from ya!! LOL

All kidding aside, I'm sure from talking to John that he is a man of integrity that stands behind his products!! If you guys/gals have any questions, I'm sure John would be happy to answer them for you.

Welcome aboard John!!

Well, well, well....

Wow, Bob and Maestro, that sure does sound like the product for me. i have this nagging 5 to 8 lbs i sure would like to get rid of, right there around the midsection. i've tried expensive diets and pills, costly gym memberships, and spent a small fortune on home exercise equipment that either doesn't work or just gathers dust. i like the idea of implementing an enzyme-improvement program with simple, easy-to-follow steps.

John, do you feel your product would fit in well with my lifestyle and desire to reduce my weight? i've read the testimonials, and quite frankly, i'm impressed!

i know a guy in Colorado who i think would also be interested!!

Fair wanrning, guys: I'm probably going to have to contact my dad and explain to him how to register and such, as well as let him know he should keep an eye out here. While he is computer literate and uses the net for some purposes, I don't think he's ever seen how a site like this works. So he may be a little slow answering questions for the next bit.

I don't know too much about the product, I only found out about this on a visit 2 weeks ago. I can tell you that it's a meal replacement that you mix up in the form of a drink.

Last I heard he went about the first week without seeing any loss, then 9 lbs slammed off, so the jury's still out from a personal perspective.

Dad is old enough to have some physical difficulties that continue to prevent much of a regular exercise routine nd his weight has climbed on up there. If this product will take the weight off, that's really great, because some of the pains might back off if he doesn't have to pack around so many pounds.

Stu...

I sent some instructions and links for John to get everything going, including his URL signature... He is definitely impressed with the product, I hope he can drum up some folks to lose some weight... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I've got more of a nagging 20 - 30 lb. bit around the middle area. I prefer to think of it as my wintertime insulation. I use it to stay warm on the stand. Okay for real, for real. I really will check it out and maybe be the first to give a true successful testimony on PM. My goal is to lose 4 - 5 pounds a month until September. I am gonna be riding the bike at Bally's like crazy. I have even cut way back on the Pacificos too!!!!!
I hope you are right John boy. I am not kidding. I will give it a whirl!!!!!!!!

Locohead, I'm about in the same shape. Round IS a shape, right?

I'm actually in pretty good shape right now, with not much body fat anywhere. Except the gut, there's a layer there that I'd sure like to burn off. So far exercise hasn't done it, and I've never had the patience/dicipline for all the oddball diets my wife has dug up. I may have to give this stuff a shot myself.

Hi everyone, this is John Farish. I am really happy to be able to advertise on your fabulous site, and hope that many of you will take time to look over the Infinity2 site. There are 2 parts to it:
1. A reasonably priced product to help you lose weight.
2. A fantastic monetary opportunity should you decide to become a distributor. This is also very reasonably proced.

Good luck to all.

John

Since one way to use this product is meal replacement for breakfast and lunch, I think it will serve me well. About all I ever eat for breakfast is coffee and then coffee again for lunch. Problem is...then you have to eat a sensible dinner. What does that mean? When I haven't eaten all day and the food tastes really good, I eat and eat and eat. Man, I love gooooood fooooood. Oh yeah and the beer before dinner does me no good either. Anyway, John Boy, Let's give it a whirl!!!!!! I'm gonna report back tomorrow. I might even give my weight just before I start the program!?!? Is that a good idea????? I must be Loco'

Hi Voo Doo; I believe it will help just about anyone. In fact, if it's just a few pounds, you should be able to take care of that in just a couple of weeks. The stuff is fantastic.

A shake for b'fast, again for lunch, and then a 'sensible' supper. fruit snaks are O.K. I dropped 9 lbs in eight days -- had apples, bananas, grapes, etc.

Click on to the link, go to products, and then click on the enzyme diet. There you can purchase the product. Try it, when you are amazed, check back with me, and become a distributor. It's a gas.

John

Jason. Thanks for the request. To e-mail, I need an address. Actually, all you have to do is click on the link, go to products, more information than I could ever generate is there for you.

If you have any specific questions, my e-m is:

jfarish@midsouth.rr.com and I will be happy to respond.

I looked at your site and it's awesome.

John

Bob;
I appreciate your kind words, however, if you are a 'few' pounds over, why don't you give the product a try, and then report back to the membership. That would be a hellova lot more effective than anything I could ever say. If you do it, I'll personelly send you three or four 'atta-boys', and things don't get no better than that!!!

John

Hi gang;

This is John Farish, father fo Stu, also known as "The Chief"

Haven't seen too many of the PM guys in the history of my site "Infinity2", and that's a real shame 'cause I know that statistically, 60 % of you are carrying excess baggage, and could stand to 'lose a pound or two'. Here is the chance, very little expense, and no risk (we will stand behind our product 100% -- money back guarantee).

Cut me some slack, and let me help your health.

The Chief
+

I'm curious on how the enzyme(s) survive the high acidic enviroment in your stomach? Just curious... not refuting your product.

I really don't know, since I obviously did not develop the product.

Log on the lwn.infinity2.com, sign in and pose the question to to cats in the head shed -- I would like to hear from you what the response is.

It's a tremendous question, and I really thank you for it.

John

I think I may have asked the wrong question too quickly. At first glance I had perceived that the diet was claiming to work mainly through a supply of enzymes. However, after looking at the info on your website I think I made a wrong assumption. The enzymes are only one part of your diet system. While there are enzymes that can make it through the stomach functionally intact, most of them are for digestion purposes. Now, I don’t know which ones you put in your formula (I’m sure you’d have to kill me if you told me), I would bet most are of that nature. Thanks for the reply.

P.S. I never found where to go and log-in on your site.

Back