and the winner is

hunterclaus

Dan Graybill was the winner of the Gift Certificate.

Dan is also known as Desert Sandman on the board.

Thanks to all of you who entered.

Have a great day and a better tomorrow.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif WOW! This great! Thanks Robert! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
And THANK YOU Hunter Claus!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I've always wanted to try (Scents) but all I ever saw were for White Tails, and I hunt Mule Deer you have the only Mule Deer scents I've seen! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Boy, this is great, definately made my day!
Thanks-a-bunch,
Desert Sandman

Congrats Desert Sandman! Awesome! $50.00 worth of scent or anything else featured on www.inheatscents.net , have fun and let us know how it works once it's put to use!

Thanks hunterclaus for doing this for our members, it was a really nice gesture on your part. Hopefully we can do this again sometime.

Thanks to everyone who supported In Heat Scents on this giveaway! Predator Masters really appreciates your support for our advertising partners.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I just like to say Thanks-a-bunch to Hunter Claus again, and let everyone know that he allowed me to stagger my order so that I could get "fresh" scent closer to season!
I ordered the camo hunting jacket and scent destroyer right away and he informed the jacket I wanted was out of stock at that time, and sent me another one instead [ totally reversable to blaze-orange and pockets galore] WOW what a jacket! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Much higher quality than I expected for the price! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I can't wait to try it out in Wyoming this year, looks and feels like it will block out the coldest wind and be very warm!
I got the scents just the other day and after reading a earlier post made by "mtstcon" about his purchasing some of the "Inheat Scents" and opening a bottle in his office :eek: I decided not to tempt fate and make the same mistake! Ha! Thanks for sharing that one mtstcon! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
I want everyone to know that Hunter Claus is pleasure to do deal with, very helpful, and will answer any question. Has top-notch products other than the scents at very good prices! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Back