Predator Masters Logo Contest

RanUtah

Got talent? Our best ideas come from Predator Master members and with that in mind, I'm pleased to announce to you that we are in search of the new Predator Masters Logo.

All you have to do design it and send it to me via e-mail. Preferably, send your submissions in .gif, .bmp or .jpeg format. All submissions do become property of Predator Masters.Com. Prizes (to be announced at a later time) will be awarded.

Here is all I ask as far as specs are concerned:

That any ideas submitted be in the design form. In other words, word descriptions of an idea aren't going to cut it. We wanna see some art work.

And lastly, keep in mind that this logo patch will be the "heart" of our merchandise. It will be on most of everything we make and sell.

I will be posting a cut off date soon so it's best to get started early.

My e-mail is [url=mailto:Rb2691@aol.com

Hi Randy
Was wondering what you had in mind for the prize for the one that you pick as the winner? And what is the ending date for it?
What do you have in mind as far as you what want it to say or imply? Need guidelines as to what product or products you wish to sell with this logo?Is it all Pedator Masters products or a specific line of them?I would like to know if you are going to offer a gun or a hunt or merchandise from the sponsors to the winner? You can email me at tj5ranch5@aol.com or post here so everyone knows.
Thanks Joe

Thanks for replying Joe, I will try to answer your questions.

Prizes, yet to be determined. If if was anything like the raffle at last years hunt, they should be great.

What do we have in mind as far as a logo? If I told you that then the idea would be mine. Basically, it's a wide out open contest, anything goes. Look at the board as a whole, Wills'dream, the web page, pics, etc. Let your imagination roll!

Products? For starters, we will have patches, hat and shirts (probably T's and Polo). I'm sure the line will increase as time goes on. Camo, bags and maybe hand calls are some other possiblities. A PM video crosses my mind, Eww yea!!

End date for submissions, to be posted later.

------------------
uta-flag1s.gif

Gun Control is hitting your target.
fdf4bb2e.gif

Randy...

Is there a limit on the number of submissions?? If I have several ideas can I submit them in one email or do you want them in seperate emails?? My gears are working overtime and I am brainstroming with no outlets... LOL Thanks for replying soon...

------------------
Remember, the kid you
leave home today, will
be voting tomorrow!!

Take a kid hunting!!

BadDay.jpg

Know this is the way them Texans in the South call in Predators, them beach hunters
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Jason El Paso (edited 03-22-2002).]

Come on Guys, where are those ideas? I have received to date entrys from 3 members.

Mike Paul has secured as prize a Ruger 22 handgun, pic to be posted as soon as he picks it up.

Keep em coming, I'll be posting a cut off date soon!

------------------
uta-flag1s.gif

Gun Control is hitting your target.
fdf4bb2e.gif

Hello
IF this does not violate the rules of the contest (I didnt say anything against it in the earlier post) I would like to propose that somebody volunteer to partner with me.

You see I have several ideas, but no way to create them. I dont have the tech capability to even post pics, much less edit them.

So what I was thinking is that I could communicate some of my ideas to somebody who does, like over the email or phone, you edit it together and submit. We split prize 50-50. If it is something like a gun or non-divideable item, we cross that bridge when we come to it. I just wanna have come contest fun.

Edit I am JManes2021@aol.com.
------------------
Safety,Ethics, Accuracy, Velocity, Energy

[This message has been edited by Tackdriver (edited 03-23-2002).]

OK GUYS
It has been over 12 hours since I posted my offer to help out. Can somebody with a graphics editor and scanner, take a few minutes to reply? I have an idea that will win you something.

IF this helps I worked as an engineer in Broadcast TV for almost 2 years, I have an uncle who made his living running his own advertising agency, the Long and Short is I KNOW a few things about LOGOS. AND, while I am normally a humble person, THE ONE IN MY BRAIN ROCKS THE HOUSE.

Once again, I am [url=mailto:JManes2021@aol.com

Back