Wild turkey recipe that will convert you!!!!!

mikeyg

For years I tried to make wild turkey breast in a way that I liked to eat it and now this is the only way I eat it.Most everyone that has tried it says its the best they have ever had it and its easy too.You can substitute chicken breast but the turkey will have better flavor by far.
you will need a 3.25oz shaker bottle of McCormick Caribbean Jerk seasoning,oil,soy sauce,and cider vinegar.
3 tablespoons jerk seasoning
2 tablespoons veg.oil
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon cider vin.
cut breast meat into strips about 1" thick (one side of turkey or about 2 full chicken breasts)mix the ingredients in a gallon vip lock and then add strips. mix well to coat meat,let sit in frig.overnight then grill as you would any chicken.
This recipe is on the spicy side so beware.Enjoy!!

Sounds like something to try, but..........trying for years to find a way you liked to eat it? Hello!... thats easy -FRIED!!!
drool.gif

Thanks for sharing the recipe

i take the breasts off both sides when i kill them and cut them up into 1 in squares. you can either take shakin bake (chicken) or lately a buddy of mine turned me onto ky kernal seasoning and toss them in a ziploc baggie and shake them up and throw them in the deep frier for a few minutes and dip them in bbq sauce!!! nothing better... !!!

im going to try that recipe next time though that sounds good...

I hear you guys on the deep fry stuff.Almost anything is better deep fried,from twinkes to bacon.If you give this a try though I really do think you will have a hard time finding a juicier,more tender, and tastier way to make your wild turkey.Give it a try!

Back