PLEASE READ!!! and do what you think is correct

992 here. Sorry I didn't see it sooner.

You know that is so typical and you guys are right. If one of us working honest people would have committed fraud we would be out in the streets faster than one of their fraudulant scientific formulas could calculate. And who would lobby for our rights? who would protect us? The government...yeah right. I read recently in a survey that more people in the USA that have children would rather live next door to a known, convicted child molester than an NRA member. That is sickening folks. The liberal bunny lovers have control of the media, and the media is a dangerous tool in the hands of idiots. We have to stick together fellas. We can and will overcome the decietfulness and lies. Like it or not the system is against honest, hard working Americans that have morals and have their priorities straight.

I'm in, and it's time we stopped sitting back and watching our rights and heritage being chipped away!

It only takes a second to sign it guys!

Thanks Adkguide,

NiteFright

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif 1260 I may not have been first but I am deffinatly not last. I dont knowq how but we need to let other web sites know about this so that it is effective. 1260 will be pushed asside by the government as neglegable

Back