Predator Masters has taken another step foward.

Thank you Craig, you made me aware of many things I did not know before. Kinda makes me feel like I'm part of something special. A big thanks to all who make it all work..

Terry

Congratulations to everyone I am sure that they are well qualified.

I am going to put an opposing point of view here. I have been involved with more that a few groups and clubs and I am less than excited about the idea of elected officals. i have seen to often where people work to get elected just to push there own personal adgenda. Personally I would of much sooner seen the board kept under Tasha's and Bill's control. To me it seems that someone who has a finacial interest in something does a much better job of running it than a group of well meaning but sometimes indifferent Participants. I don't mean this a slight to anyone that has been elected I am sure that they will do a fine job my concern is down the road 2 or 3 years from now. At the rate we are growing and with the way the internet is it will become hard to ensure that an elected body has our true interests in mind.

If I have missunderstood the meaning of this post I apoligize.

------------------
for what it's worth. eh!

Here's to you Will Craig...Pchsssst!!! That was a bottle of Pacifico. They have Mexican beer in Heaven you know!

Thanks to the new owners and thanks pro-staffers, you guys are awesome!!!!

Craig, explain moderators now would ya'?

Thanks to all you guys for this great place to come and shoot the breeze about the greatest hunting in the world..bottom line..you guys keep up the good work and we'll be behind ya all the way...one more thing...I nominate Randy Watson as the official bad a-- of this forum..keep up the good work guys..thank you

Thank you all and Congratulations on your new positions, Every one should tip there hat to
the moderators and pro staff as it is alot of work and some times with little thanks,
I for one know this as a co- founder of the Pennsylvania Predator Hunters Assn, We Salute you for your efforts.
So We Thank You PPHA
http://www.papredatorhunters.com/

Back