Predator Masters has taken another step foward.

d2admin

Administrator
As many of you are most likely aware this site and all it stands for started as the dream of one man, Will Craig.

To all of our sorrow Will passed away this last year after a long bout with cancer. Most of us never had the chance to meet this great man , but came to love him through his writings, his courage, and his unfaltering dedication to Predator Masters and everyone who considers this place "their" board.

It was always his desire that we as adminstration and moderators never lose sight of that fact, that this place belongs to you.
That we are here simply to help keep this a place where all callers can feel at home.

Tasha and Bill Gardner who are the owners of this site and also the makers of the Phantom calls were there to step in and help fill the void.
And a great job they have done, their commitment,their wisdom, and their financial backing were the glue that helped us all through the difficult times after Will passed away.

Predator Masters has entered a new dimension, by last count there are over 2300 members, let me repeat that. There are over TWO THOUSAND of us!
We are now by far the largest and best predator hunting site in the world.

The truly amazing thing about this is that this site is only a little over a year old!

That is a testament to you,each and every one of you. The information and stories , the wonderful questions that you have posted without fear of being judged have brought people from all over the world to our house.

While this is a truly wonderful thing it has brought it's own set of challenges.
Namely the challenge of how to continue to effectively administer this site and its ever changing needs.

With that in mind Tasha and Bill were gracious enough to propose a possible plan to help insure that we continue to grow and realize our full potential.
They gave us the board!

And since we as moderators and adminstrators actually work for you, in essence Tasha and Bill gave it to all of us.

They had other offers, they most certainly did not have to offer us this wonderful opportunity.
They did what they did out of their desire to see that Wills dream and our board continue into the future with the same quality it has built into its past.

Their only request was that we elect a board of "pro-staff" who can oversee and focus on what we have determined to be the key areas , to insure that we can then continue to grow and progress not just foward but upward as well.

Inside that little forum at the bottom of your screen when you sign on is a place where the grunt work actually takes place.
We have been discussing and cussing and working up a plan .

This then is that plan.

We have held an election as fair and open as we could devise, with nominees and ballots and even two seperate vote takers.

We elected a committee of 5 positions to be held for a period of one year.

The positions and those elected are as follows.

For Administrator we have elected , Jason El Paso

For Financial advisor we have elected, Mike Paul

For Membership/hunt coordinator we have elected , Critr

For Merchandising we have elected, Ran Utah

And for Spokesperson we have elected, myself Craig Hamilton

We feel that with a qualified person in each of these positions we will be better able to insure that all of you will continue to have a place where you feel comfortable. A place where you can continue to get the best information available for this sport we all love.

A place where you know that no matter where you are from, no matter what you have accomplished, you are part of the brotherhood of PREDATOR MASTERS !

Sincerely, Craig Hamilton

[This message has been edited by Craig Hamilton (edited 01-28-2002).]

Let me be the first of our ever growing membership to congradulate those elected to lead PM into the future. With an administration comprised of some of the best predator hunters and concientious indviduals that I've ever had the honor of meeting, I see only success. Congrats to all of you, congrats to the membership and a big thank you to Tasha and Bill for keeping Wills dream alive.

------------------
Bob
fdfa3b5b.gif

Craig, Jason, Bob, Mike and Randy, you boys have accepted a really BIG responsibility. I just wanted to let you know that I for one appreciate what you guys have signed up for. Don't hesitate to call on us for help, should the need ever arise. WOW, 2,300!

Right on!!
biggrin.gif
Ditto to what the the posts before me had to say.This is an excellent board and every one involved deserves a "Well done" for their efforts. Thanks everyone and a special thanks to Tasha and Bill. It is an honor to be associated with this board. It is obvious to me why the membership continues to grow so quickly. Redfrog

------------------
Don't eat the yellow snow.

It's hard to believe that within a years time this boards has grow so much. My hat is off to you gentlemen. I believe we are in good hands. Thank you again Tasha and Bill for all that you have done for us!

Take Care,
Steve

Congrats to everyone, I feel the boards are in as good as hands now as they always have been since I joined. I hope it brings more pleasure than pain for shouldering the responsibility.
P.S. Maybe we should add one more position to somewhat take the heat off you guys. "Whipping Boy"
I nominate Encore, he would be so good at it.

I think this is the best board on the web. I have learned so much from all you great people. I know this new "BOARD" will continue that great start that has been carried out this past year. CONGRATULATIONS !!

By the way, I really like the Classified area (I bought three different items off that area and been totally satisfied with the items I bought) and I really like the Humor area. There have been some great jokes passed on. Keep it up. ~~radmohunter~~

------------------
"January 1, 2007 -- Oh what a GLORIOUS day that will be !!!"

Congratulations and good luck to those of you who have taken on the BIG responsibility for managing this fine board. Also, a great big THANK YOU to Bill and Tasha, and thanks to Will Craig, may God rest his soul.

Craig, about Bill and Tasha. They are still going to be associated with the board, aren't they? And continue to be a sponsor? I hope we aren't going to lose Tasha's tangy repartee and witty retorts, either!

Michael,

We couldn't be in better shape than we are now.

Predator Extreme is still on the banner rotation.

------------------
Bob
fdfa3b5b.gif

[This message has been edited by Bob/SoCal (edited 01-28-2002).]

I'm all for you guys and the direction that you will take. We need one more officer that I can think of. Adman of comedy. And I suggest ENCORE who else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOWWWWWW 2000 + memebers
biggrin.gif
Great.. Bill and Tasha, many thanks for a great place. Craig, that is a very well written explanation of what is going on. As for the others. I would like to offer my thanks to each and every one of you for stepping up to the plate and taking on such a daunting task of running this board. My hat is off to you and wish you all the luck in the world.

Now for the rest of the 2000+ members in here. Each one of us needs to go to a mirror and take a long hard look at ourselves and then smile, pat ouselves on the back and tell ourselves congradulations. We have all done a fine job of keeping this place a clean well oiled machine and it will contiue to grow as long as we all keep our attitude the same as it has been...Thank you all for being around. This is the greatest site and none other can compare.... James L.

------------------
yotewalk.gif

Never underestimate the power of stupid people!

Let me start off by giving my condolences to all of the family and friends of Will. He will be missed. I have been comming to this site for some time and I really like the things that I find here. Best of luck to all in the future.

------------------

Second star to the right, and straight on till morning. Or some such famous quote as that. Here's hoping the journey will be long and rewarding for us all, and especially for those willing to step up and shoulder the leadership. We stand behind and beside you all. Thank you for your efforts.

And thank you, Will.

Rick

Thanks for your hard work to keep the dream alive. Thanks to Tasha and Bill for their selflessness. It is sure an enjoyable pastime. I hope it continues to grow. Lonnie

Well written Craig. Thank you Bill & Tasha for all your help.
Congrats to all the fellows who were elected, I believe it's a fine crews to run this board.
You have my support and cooperation in anything you need!!!!!!!!!!!

Back