2002 SHOT Show Rendezvous - Las Vegas

Ladobe

Anybody going to the SHOT Show thats coming up real soon ??? Might be a chance to setup a mini PM rendezvous?

If during show hours, any popular booth would make a good meeting place for a quick how do, or after show hours would allow more time to chat (BS), whet the whistle or do dinner.

The show is sold out for the first time ever, so wear your walking shoes if your coming. It takes almost non-stop hiking to just get through the place in a day, and to visit with vendors its better to plan 2-3 days.

I'll be there both the 2nd and 3rd probably, and if I still don't get all the planned contacts made that I want to, again on the 5th.

Hey MP - you and the Salty City gang coming down?
tongue.gif

Hey Larry,
I would looove to go down, but I'm anchored here in good old SLC.
Both my wife and I are involved in the 2002 Olympic Games, neck deep.

It is getting pretty hectic around here. There are road blocks, and fenceing going up everywhere. The Guard hit the street 2 days ago.
This is going to be fun?
rolleyes.gif

Tell me if you see any new stuff....
I'm wondering about that new Leica 1200 LRF, and also looking for a quality Remington 700 scope platform with greater adjustability for downrange.

Don't have too much fun..... man, I miss those shot shows!
wink.gif
-MP

------------------
olympic-flag1.gif

[This message has been edited by Mike Paul (edited 01-27-2002).]

I wish I could go,always wanted to. I used to have to build special gunsafes for liberty safes every year for them to take to the show. I agrea with ya mike I just may get out of town for the first part. Any body in N. Arizona want to hook up sometime between Feb. 9-13 for a hunt?

MP - yeah, I heard they were going to be short on janitorial and kitchen duty people for the Oly's - glad you guys have decided to help them out.
tongue.gif
(for old times sake pard ... ha!).

Sure glad I got out of the frozen north well ahead of this latest UT blunder (hosting the Oly's). Besides the extra taxes to pay for it - forever, Park City, Deer Valley, Brighton, Alta, Snowbird, Sundance, etc. all have to be "trashed". Sister still lives in Sandy - told me it will take them 4+ hours to get to an event from home. What was it, 20 minutes before?

Guess we'll have to find another excuse to get together one of these days. Take care.

L.

Hello
Well some of the others were talking about a Las Vegas get-together. It sort of went flat, but I think it could be aired up again. Any thoughts?

------------------
Safety,Ethics, Accuracy, Velocity, Energy

The ShotShow isn't open to the public. It's for retailers, but you can get in with a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL).

Jack -

My custom call business was enough to get my badge...along with the juice my contacts have in "low" places here.
wink.gif

Back