A message from Rita Craig

Tasha

We want to Thank everyone for all their posts about Will. As Tasha told you , I've been printing them out for Matt and I did cry (and still do) when I read them. There aren't any words that can express how much they have meant to us. Of course we know what a great husband and father he was, but to know what others thought of him means even more. We think Predator Masters is special and so are all of you. Thanks to all for the e-mails, cards phone calls and most of all for your prayers for Will during his illness and after his passing. All of you are special people and are in our hearts and will never be forgotten.
Rita + Matt

Rita & Matt, AzWill has been a mentor to a lot of us here and we all would do anything to help him out he has shown a lot of us good times and great hunts and good lessons. Rita I will never ever forget the man called AzWill, he was my friend and mentor. And he will always be here with each and every one of us.
Matt you follow in your fathers foot steps and teach other about what you have come to known as Predator Hunting and hunting in general. Matt I would be more the glad to hunt with you and your mother anytime, and teach you what I can teach you. I will see you soon.

------------------
yotewalk.gif

Jason's Gun Room
Quality Custom Gunsmithing http://predatormasters.com/jasongunroom.html

Back