A Small Survey

AzWill

I’m curios, what is it that you like best about the Predator Masters message board?

Do you have any dislikes?

What improvements would you like to see?

Thanks for responding...
wink.gif

------------------
yotewalk.gif

Will I like all the GREAT PEOPLE (HUNTERS) here, they are all easy going predator hunter and it seems that we all like the same things.
1. Being here at Predator Masters
2. Predator Hunting. Or hunting in general.
3. Being around good people, and having a good time.
4. Helping others that need advice or just to learn more about the sport.
5. Firearms
biggrin.gif

6. Friends.

Well I might have left out a lot of other good things to say, but I bet that somebody will add to this little list of mine. Oh yeah I HAVE NO DISLIKES!

AzWill Thanks for putting this sight together. And most of all YOU AzWill who cares about the fellow hunter, and giving good advise to help out others in any way that you can, and thank you Will for being here for us. (AzWill GOD Bless you for being you)

------------------
yotewalk.gif

Jason's Gun Room
Quality Custom Gunsmithing

[This message has been edited by Jason El Paso (edited 05-01-2001).]

Well, I haven't posted here before and I've only been lurking for a couple of weeks, but I can say that what I like best is the wealth of information and the readiness of all in the group to contribute and try to help out. Thanks.

[This message has been edited by DesertRam (edited 05-01-2001).]

Will,

In many ways this message board is much like many others. It has a wealth of accurate information, lots of friendly people, and everyone is treated well. What makes this board #1 in my opinion is all the little extras that you guys do for your members. Things like the new web page that you built with the wallpapers and signatures for member use. And like Rich Cronk making Sharps Shooter the custom calls because he couldn't find an open reed call to buy. And Rich making those custom calls for you because you are his friend(and a friend to all of us I might add). Or the hunt and BBQ planned for next December. Putting that hunt together is no small chore. The list could go on and on, but the point is that the people here care about each other and are willing to go the extra step to help each other out. When you see the people around you doing things like this for each other it sort of makes you proud to be a part of it all.

Take care,
Daryl

------------------
yotewalk.gif

I like the prompt responses you get when you ask a question
biggrin.gif

mostly just hanging around guys who like doing stuff I like doing . . . killing
biggrin.gif

I love reading other peoples opinion on things, the first time I visited here I learned something Im just itching to try. the ol' ladder trick
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

most of the 20 or so forums I visit daily seem to be comprised of 90% ding dongs & know-it-alls, and 10% people who know what they're talking about. this site seems to be the exception and its obvious.

Will it is all good. Thanks for all the work that you do. It has to consume most of your time. I get a lot of good knowlage from reading and posting .
THANKS

------------------
jay

I like it all, but the thing I like best is that it seems we can all get along without the big tussles I've seen on the other boards. AZWill, the referee. Thanks, buddy!! Keep it up and keep us straight
biggrin.gif
!

------------------
B.Pierce
yotewalk.gif

Are you gonna' shoot him or what?

I'm faily new to this forum stuff but what I have seen here has been all Positive! The people are good natured, you get good information. I've lurked around the huntamerica forum and that place is out of control. You've done a great Job AZWill!!

Chuck

Will, I wish I could provide some constructive advice, but I really can't see anything that needs it. You've done a first rate job from the design of the site to the heavyweight moderators you brought on board. Kudos for a job well done. Rich

This is the best hunting site on the internet alright, and we do owe it all to AzWill. We have to stop pumping old will up so much though, because he already has his dang ball cap ajusted to as large as it will go. Besides that, he is so ugly that they can't put mirrors in his house anymore-He keeps breaking them---Wait I just choked on my coffee and my hand is getting all bruised from slapping the desk here while laughing--I have to stop typing and go roll around on the floor for awhile.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
pmcatsig.GIF

I like---
the diversity of the forums and the information on them.
the diversity of the people and their methods and techniques.
the diversity of the opinons expressed.
the diversity of the questions and the answers that are given.

But i guess most of all I like the COMMON bond shared by the pro's and at least THIS beginner.
And by the way--I called my first coyote last Sunday evening--I can still see the whole picture in my mind as if it were in front of me. I thank you ALL for that experience>

Thanks for your time--its the most precious thing we have.
Ken

The people who post here are very friendly and know their stuff. The moderators do an extra fine job. There just isn't anything I can think of that I don't like about Predator Masters.

------------------
Silverfox

yotewalk.gif

Well there ya go Azwill, so far it's a wash. Excellent job I might add.

Also I'd like to welcome DesertRam, R Waller, MI VHNTR, and cedarchopper..with his first successfull call, to the board. Welcome aboared guys, great to have ya's.

~River Runner~

------------------
predatorlogo3jpg.gif

www.predatormasters.com

I really like the Predator Masters board. It is my favorite and the one I spend the most time on.

The way I see things it is not an easy task to keep a board a fun and educational place to be. A few shouting matches between members or moderators can draw lines and cause grudges that can really ruin a board in a hurry. Don't get me wrong, some good hard discussion on whatever topic is be being talked about is always very interesting and informative but if it turns personal and nothing good is going to come from it but hurt feelings then it is doing no one any good.

AzWill you and the moderators have done an excellent job so far of keeping things running smoothly, making new members feel welcome, and keeping things interesting. That is another reason Predator Masters is interesting is because things are happening here. People are posting pictures, telling about hunts, telling about equipment they have used, etc.

There are lots of members who have a bunch of experience who post tips and advice that are very helpful also. It would be nice to see more people just starting out in predator hunting posting questions. It can be kind of intimidating at first but fire away you will find people here very willing to help.

I like to see stuff like what Cedarchopper said above about calling in his first coyote. Good job Cedarchopper.
smile.gif

------------------

Like everyone else, I think this is a terrific site. I agree with all the comments so far, and special thanks to AzWill for making this all happen. I think one thing that makes this site special for me is the feeling that when I come here it's like I'm stopping at my favorite watering hole, or the General Store, or wherever it is for each of us. You know, the place you stop on the way home from a hunt to talk to your buddies, or the gun shop where it seems like you spend a heck of a lot of time talking to your friends, getting and giving advice. I'm not saying this very well, but I guess for me it's the friendship.

I would like to say thank you to everybody for your responces. DesertRam WELCOME to Predator Masters!! Cedarchopper Good job on your First Yote!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
yotewalk.gif

Jason's Gun Room
Quality Custom Gunsmithing

Well it seems most folks seem to like Predator Masters just fine so far – and that is the way it should be. I appreciate the comments, but the truth is, Predator Masters is the result of a team effort. . . not the efforts of one person like most seem to think.

All this wouldn’t be possible if it weren’t for the fine folks who sponsor the board, Extreme Dimension Wildlife Calls, and don't forget our resident computer guru Brian Rahill.

Next, we have assembled what I consider to be the best moderators in the world when it comes to predator calling. These guys are the very heart and soul of the Predator Masters message board. I just can’t say enough good things about these guys, but I’d better stop here or they’ll be wanting a raise or bonus. . .

Next but certainly not least - we have the membership, all fine folks that are always willing to discuss things in a courteous and polite manner.

All these things blend together and you have the foundation of Predator Masters.

We at Predator Masters don’t want to be just another message board – it is our intent to offer you the very best when it comes to predator calling...
wink.gif

------------------
yotewalk.gif

Back