Predator Master Update

AzWill

I'd personally like to thank everyone for going through the hassle of having to re-register here at Predator Masters.

You may notice that the forum doesn't work correctly at times. We are still hard at work repairing things.

The hacker(s) did more damage to our files that what we first thought, please bear with us...
frown.gif

------------------
yotewalk.gif
http://www.predatormasters.com

[This message has been edited by AzWill (edited 04-22-2001).]

Thanks AzWill for all the trouble you are going to. This is a great site, that's why some idiots felt they had to try to wreck it. The little bit of trouble to re-register is nothing compared to what you are having to do to repair the damage. I'm sure all of us will have no trouble bearing with you until you get things straightened out. Thanks again for all the hard work.

Nightstalker is right Will, you are more appreciated then you will ever know. Thank you for all the hard work you have done to make this the home for many people on the internet.

Ryan

------------------
NV88280.jpg

Originally posted by Nightstalker:
Thanks AzWill for all the trouble you are going to. This is a great site, that's why some idiots felt they had to try to wreck it. The little bit of trouble to re-register is nothing compared to what you are having to do to repair the damage. I'm sure all of us will have no trouble bearing with you until you get things straightened out. Thanks again for all the hard work.

I would like to second that Nightstalker,this is the best!!
Thanks AZWill ContenderNut

------------------
yotewalk.gif

If it wasn't for Will, Rich, Critr, Randy, Duane, etc. etc. etc. and the whole membership of this group, I'd still be bowling, weaving baskets, and ....nevermind,

but a big THANK YOU ALL for your dedication, understanding, and willingness educate, mentor, and mostly to shepheard a whole bunch of us...
smile.gif

------------------
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
one shot~one kill

Back