!!!It finally came!!!!Place holder for my new RRA 20 "predator pursuit

I would love to, but it is out in the USPS or UPS world right now. I was just so excited I had to tell somebody, but isn't the anticipation killing you?

1326336622.jpg

Lower is complete and the upper should be here in the am.
thumbup.gif

Now for the optics!!

My options are leupold VXII tactical 3x9x40 with duplex reticle or SuperSniper 6x42 mil-dot.

What do yall think?

[beeep] dealer lied. He is now saying that it is going to be next week before the upper is here!!!!!! I can't take the misery!!

Ok so dealer had not even ordered it yet and come to find out it is back ordered for 8-12 weeks. So I search around and found that PK arms has them in stock and ready to ship. Pretty good price too.

UPS says that it is on the truck for delivery. As long as my wife is around to sign for it we should be in buisness tonight and I will get some picks up ASAP!!

HERE SHE IS: double star lower, ergo stock and grip, timney 3.5# trigger,spike st2 buffer, and RRA 20 inch predator pursuit upper with leupold vxII 3x9x40 tactical in an american defense mfg scout mount.

1326858948.jpg

1326856567.jpg

Well it looks like i have taken down my photobucket pics, but I have finally worked up a load and the groups are getting tiny!!

Back