The best shooting sticks....

Manny1972

Gentlemen
Need your input here. Im looking for LIGHTWEIGHT and portable shooting sticks that will work in sitting and standing position. Monopod, or bipod.

Whats innovative and good out there?

Thanks

I like Primos Trigger Sticks....The fact that I can adjust with a single finger for all legs really works.

Originally Posted By: HuntI like Primos Trigger Sticks....The fact that I can adjust with a single finger for all legs really works.
+1

I have a Gorilla bipod that adjusts from sitting to standing. The rest swivels and adjusts. Works good. Paid about $60 for it.

I have a Gorilla bipod that adjusts from sitting to standing. The rest swivels and adjusts. Works good. Paid about $60 for it.

I use a set by Hunter Specialties. Well made, tuff and very lightweight. Our Walmarts just starting carrying predator hunting stuff and I saw several sets or these hanging up. They were marked$9.99!!

I use the trigger stick as well and really like it. However, you can not use the same one for sitting and standing. My wife uses shooting sticks that are made by Gorilla and I really like them too. They seem to be relly well made and will extend enough that you could use them while standing if needed.

Originally Posted By: BOBTAILSWithout question that would be predator sniper styx.

+1, they come in camo, have rubber to protect finish or firearm. they come with a mouse squeaker. and you can use field points, or blunts depending on what type of ground. and they make a good walking stick

Back