Killed a Black Coyote and a Buck... Lots of PICS.... Graphic

They haven't had a tag or check in system for years... but who knows what the future may hold.

I would not bone out a deer unless it was a doe day... they are only wanting to make sure you killed a buck on a buck only day...the carcass in the woods is not the issue... it's just proof that you got a buck or doe... so on either sex days... it's okay... I've put my bags in front of officers before... and they just smile and say nothing at all.... that is on either sex days.

Congrats on an awesome day Dan. Thanks for sharing the story and pics. Getting a black and a white yote are on my bucket list.

Hey Crowsniper.17HMR

I took both hind quarters... both front shoulders... both back straps... and both inner fillet strips. After getting it home... I put it in a drained cooler of ice for 5 or more days... gets the blood out and tenderizies the meat.

w00t.gif
WOW

Way to go!! I would love to kill a black coyote-I have seen a couple from the road but never in the woods. Nice pics and write up. I have never been much of a .243 fan but I have been rethinking that the last week or so and your post helps. TTT

Back