Good quality mouth calls

'yotecaller

I'm new to predator calling and I usually hunt with a friend who has and electronic call that has always worked great, but I always wanted to try to call a coyote in with just a simple mouth call. I purchased a Primos double cottontail call and was wondering if this was a good choice ? Has anyone had good success with this call ? And do you recommend it or is there a better mouth call out there ?

That one should be fine. Youy may want to pick up the Randy Anderson set of two which has the kiyi in it. It comes with a dvd. and the open reed is more versatile. The best thing is know theres coyotes where your calling. If they are not there you cant call them in and just because they are there is no sure thing either but,, knowing they are there will help your confidence. If they are there about any call will work if you play the wind and set up good. Im a newbie but I have shot 3 from dumb luck.
Daryl P.

Check out Kerry Carvers swift call. He's a sponsor on here, It was one of the first calls I bought when I started last year and its about the easiest call to get the hang of. I shot a big male with it the second stand i ever took predator hunting, and it's what i called in every coyote i actually shot last year, and I did'nt know nothin!

I would buy a Sceery AP-6 for a factory call and then check out calls from the Custom Callmakers section here. The wood spinners here won't disappoint you with their quality and craftsmanship. And they'll be properly tuned with great customer service to back them up if there would be some problem.

Back